Chapter 50

Nicole's POV
( 7 months later)

"Nicole! Are yiu done packing?" My mom yelled up the stairs.

I threw my marching shoes into my suitcase and zipped it up. "Yes mom! I'm done!" I called back.

I pulled my suitcase down the stairs and to the car. "I cant belive I get to go back for senior night!" I said excitedly.

Seven months ago, when I left Brookwood my band directors promised me that I could perform during senior night. So, here I am, rushing to get everything in the car so I can get to Alabama already. I was super excited.

Since I was going to be in Alabama for two weeks, the girls and I decided we would ask about prom and shop while I was there instead of shopping over skype.

On th car ride to the airport I sent out a group message.

To: The Girls!!!
On my way to airport! Ready to see you guys! Meet me at airport when I land?

I instantly got responses.

From: Nikki
Yeah! Ready to see you too!

From: Dani
Oh my gosh! Can't wait! Meet you there.

From: Marie
Bands besties unite! Can't wait!

From: Julie
See you soon! Miss you girl!

*********

We went through security check quickly and found a seat. My mum read a magazine while I was listening to music.

Three songs later the intercom came over. "Attention! Flight 91201 to Alabama, US now boarding." I got up and grabbed my backpack. Walking towards the terminal I saw a familiar blonde boy walk towards me.

"Niall!" I screeched as he picked me up and spun me around.

"I couldn't let you leave without saying I love you." He said before pressing his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "See you in a few weeks. I love you." He wrapped me into a quick hug. "I love you too."

*******

On the plane I played my music and looked out the window. Thoughts were running through my head 90 miles an hour.

Niall was mine and I was his. Here I am going back to Alabama, where I lost Niall, but where I got him back. The thoughts that usually said he would fall for another, more prettier girl stopped. I knew that even of we were miles apart from each other. We would be ok. We always would be.

So sorry this is so late. I was busy the past week and faced some writers block. Hopefully I will be able to update more in the next month.

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Love yall!