Chapter 9

Nicole's POV

Two days passed. Mom still hadn't woken up but the doctor said that it would probably be soon and that she wasn't very injured.

I was glad she wasn't very injured but I was still a nervous wreck knowing that she could have died. All my friends came to visit and Dani stayed at the hospital with me. After all, mom was like a second mother to Dani. Niall also stayed with me. He knew that I was upset that this happened when he came to visit and that we spent our week in a hospital. I wished this had never happened.

Dani was still asleep in the chair and Niall went to get some food. Niall wasn't gone very long when Dani woke up. For a while we just sat there and talked. We even texted Daniel and the girls to let them know that the doctor said mom wasn't very injured.

Niall walked in shortly after the doctor left and so Dani and I filled him in on what the doctor said. After we finished explaining, Niall asked to speak to me in private. When we got to the hallway he spoke softly. "Nicole I know it's only been a week and most of the time we've been here, but I want to let you know that this week was amazing and I don't want to go back but I have to. My plane leaves at noon tomorrow and I want to let you know that we will Skype and call and talk as much as we can" Tears filled my eyes and I replied "Niall,I'm going to miss you so much. This has been a great week and thank you for coming to the concert. It was such a surprise. I'm glad you got to know my friends and get along with them. I love you Niall."

Niall's POV

"I love you Niall." She said. She was smiling with tears brimming in her eyes. "I love you too." Was all I could say before Dani came rushing out of the room calling for Nicole. Nicole turned to Dani her eyes wide. "Dani what is it?" Nicole asked anxiously. "Your mom... she woke up!" Dani exclaimed. That was all ot took for all of us to rush back inside to see Mrs. Rose sitting up with a nurse beside her checking all the tunes and wires connected to her. "Mom!" Nicole said. Nicole's face lit up as she saw her mom and went to hug her.

The Next Day***********

I woke up on the couch at Nicole's house and hour before I needed to leave. I got up and dressed and made sure I had all my stuff. Well... almost all of it. I was gonna leave Nicole a note and a charm bracelet I got her.

When I walked into the kitchen to ran some pop tarts, Nicole was sitting at the table on her phone. "Morning Niall." She chirped. "Morning. Are you ready to head to the airport?" I asked.
Her face suddenly dropped and I rushed over to her. "Love, it's ok. We will see each other soon. Remeber? You are visiting over the summer."

She blinked away a tear and and smiled. "I know, but I don't want you to leave me."

Nicole's POV

At the airport we said our goodbyes. I hugged Niall tightly and said "see you soon. I love you."
The intercom came over and called his flight. As I watched him walk to the terminal, he turned and waved. I smiled and waved back. I turned to walk home.

When I got home I went to my room to call Dani, but a small blue and green box caught my eye. I walked over to it and saw a small peice of paper with the familiar handwriting I loved so much.
The note read...

Dear Nicole,
I don't know what time it is now that you are reading this. I know I'm already missing you. But don't cry. We will see each other soon. I love you!!! See you in a few weeks.

♡♡♡ Niall

I placed the paper back on my desk and carfully picked up the small box. Inside the box was a delicate silver charm bracelet with three charms. One charm was a dark green four leaf clover. The second charm was a silver half heart that had friends forever engraved on it. The last charm was a stunning treble clef with the swirl as a heart. The charm was dotted with dazzling blue sapphires... Niall's and I's birthstone.

I carefully clasped the gorgeous bracelet on my left wrist and called Dani.

Aaaarrrrggghhh cliffhanger again!!!! Sorry!! Thanks for reading!!