Chapter 55

Nicole's POV

"Dani! Wake up!" I smacked her face with the pillow. "Get up! We have to go to the airport. I'll miss my flight!"

She sat up. "Ok chill Nicole. I'm up."

I hurried to get dressed and throw everything in my suitcase, while Dani pulled a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt out of her closet.

"I'm going to leave my dress here so it doesn't get ruined or left in Ireland." I explained as I took the dress and hung it in the back of her closet.

"That's fine. It will be safe here. Now let's go! You don't need to be late." She said as she grabbed her keys.

"So, how was your date with Louis.?" I broke the silence in the car.

"Well. It was amzing! He asked me to be his girlfriend because you know we drifted apart when they left because of management. So that's basically what happened."

"Did yall officially break up then or what? I'm confused. But you know what? It doesn't matter as long as yall are happy."

We lapsed into silence with only the radio filling the silence.

"And now we have One Direction in the studio with us! Hi guys!"

I glanced at Dani and she had the same worried look on her face. "You don't think... They wouldn't." She started but was interrupted once again by the radio.

"Hi Zoey! It's great to be here." The thick irish accent filled the car.

"So guys. Who all is single?"

Uh oh. Here comes the day I lose all my privacy. "I am." Harry, and Liam said in unison.

Dani hit the brakes. "Nicole!" The color drained from my face as Niall and Louis started to speak.

"Well Zoey, there are special girls but it's not official." Louis explained.

"We would love to tell you but we don't want the girls to get all the hate." Niall said.

Dani and I sighed in relief. Thank you Niall and Louis!

Dani started to drive again. As the interveiw continued they talked about the album and the new tour coming up.
***********

"Flight 91393 now boarding!" The speaker came over.

"This is it until prom. I'm gonna miss you. Skype?" Dani sobbed into my shoulder.

"Of course Skype! I wouldn't miss it. I'll be ready. Bye Dani." I said as I gave her one last hug and walked to board the plane.

Yeah I know. It's short and boring. It's just a filler. And i know Louis and Dani were dating previously and this is the second time he asked her to be his Girlfriend, but they were seperated when management told Niall he couldn't see Nicole. So please don't call me out on that. Thanks!

Hope you liked it! Thanks for reading! Love yall!