Chapter 56

Niall's POV

The airport was crowded. The dense air was hot and the crowds of people made it impossible to find Nicole.

I was waiting for Nicole to make her way to where we planned to meet. She had gotten a later flight due to not wanting to leave when Louis and I did. So here I am, looking for my girlfriend in a crowded airport, trying not to be noticed.

I heard a quiet giggle behind me and then two small hands covered my eyes. "Guess who."

I turned around and came face to face with Nicole. "I'm going to guess Nicole." I smiled cheekily.

She slapped my arm. "Ditto! You looked!" I laughed as she took my hand and dragged me to the baggage claim.

"Where is it? Ugh... Oh there it is." She muttered as she reached for the bright pink suitcase. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Looking down I saw a little girl around the age of 9.

She sniffled. "Can you help me find my mummy." She wiped at her cheeks that were streaked with tears.

"Of course. And what's your name?"

"Bridget." The young girl smiled.

"Well Bridget, I'm Niall and this is my girlfriend Nicole." I said when Nicole walked over.

Bridget smiled at Nicole. "Is your boyfriend the one from One Direction?"

Nicole giggled and took Bridget's hand. "You guessed it! You're smart."

Bridget smiled. "That's so cool! I love One Direction."

I smiled to myself. This girl is so sweet.

"Bridget, let's go find your mum."

Nicole's POV

This girl was so sweet. I could tell Niall loved that she was so nice. Bridget was so carefree and happy.

Bridget tugged on my arm. "Nicole! There's my sissy, mummy can't be to far."

I looked down at Bridget. "Do you want to go to your sissy?"

Her face paled. "Well umm. You see, my sissy doesn't like you because she thinks Niall would date her. And she is mean."

I nodded in understanding. "Well let's go find your mum." I said as we walked off with Niall following.

"Bridget Marie!" I saw a girl about my age rush towards us.

"Why are you with her?" She snarled.

Bridget squeezed my hand tighter and leaned into my side. "I was looking for Mummy and I got her help."

"You! Stay away from my sister. I don't need your slutty actions rubbing off on her." She glared at me with icy blue eyes.

Bridget looked up at me in fear. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to help Bridget find her mum." I said as kindly as I could.

Niall walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hi, you must be Bridget's sister." He smiled.

She looked shocked for a moment before smiling sweetly at him. "Yeah, I am. And you're Niall. You're my favorite one out of the band."

"Thanks." He said with a little bit of annoyance.

"C'mon Bridge, let's go." She smiled at Bridget before grabbing her arm.

"Don't call me Bridge, Samantha! And wait! I want a picture with Nicole and Niall." Bridget jerked out of her sisters tight grip.

Niall smiled and got out his phone and then got Bridget's Ipod.

We crouched down beside Bridget and smiled. Niall quickly snapped a picture on his phone and her Ipod. Taking a sharpie out of his pocket, he signed her Ipod case.

She grinned wildly. "Thanks!" She said as she hugged both of us and scurried off with her sister.

"Send me that picture. She was sweet." I said as we walked hand in hand to the car.

So what do you think of Bridget's sister, Samantha?? Hmm. She was RUDE!!!!!!

Well happy Niall Appreciation Day!!!!! And also its only TWO DAYS UNTIL ONE DIRECTION'S 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

The have come so far and I am proud to be a Directioner. The guys are always there for me. They are everything to me although I may just be a fan, I'm still a Directioner and No One will change that.

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Love yall!