Chapter 64

Music pumped loudly throughout the room. Neon lights flashed around the room. Different color streamers clung to the wall and ceiling. Tables were covered with white tablecloths.

Balloons floated aimlessly around the room as people danced and sang along to the music. There were lots of people here. Most of them famous. This room was filled with so many of my idols.

All the decorations and work put in the party were amazing, but what caught my eye was the cake. It was three tiered with white buttwrcream icing. Each tier was covered in an assortment of colored sprinkles. Looking almost entirely pink the bottom of each tier had a white bow that accented with the colors.

Spaced out around the cake were smaller cupcakes that had the same sprinkled icing look. Down the rest of the table were chips, dip, drinks, and other snack like foods.

The cake may have caught my eye at first but a familiar tune filled my ears. I turned around to look at the stage. My eyes widened and my mouth was agape.

"Niall, you didn't." I gasped in shock. He chuckled. "Nope. That wasn't me."

I couldn't believe it. Nickelback was at my party! I mean a lot of other celebrities were there, but this was Nickelback! One of my favorite bands ever!

"Whose idea was it?" I asked still staring at the stage in shock.

"It was Dani's. I just helped with a few things." He stated as of it were no big deal.

"OhMyGosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms.

His smile widened and a mischievous look became clear in his eyes. "That's not the best part though."

I looked at him in confusion until he started walking towards the stage. I started to squirm and wiggle out of his arms but his grip tightened.

"No. I cannot go up there." I said with a panicked voice.

"Yes you can." He smiled. We reached the stage and he set me up there. Chad, the lead singer of Nickelback, smiled and spoke. "Hi everyone. The birthday girl is here and I would like to say happy birthday! Also, we have a surprise for you."

My breath caught in my throat. Chad Kroeger was talking to me. The lead singer of my favorite band! OhMyGosh.

My cheeks flamed red. "Thanks." I said shyly. Chad smiled. "Alright, well do you know our song Photograph?"

I nodded my head. "Well we are going to sing that, but you're going to sing with us." I glared at Niall knowing it was him who planned this.

"O-ok." I stuttered nervously. I knew this song luke the back of my hand, but it was the fact that I was singing with Nickelback and in front of a ton of celebrities.

The music started and my voice surprised me by starting to sing. Confidently, I sang and a smile stretched across my face.

*******

The song died out and I lowered the mic in my hand. "Nicole you have an amazing voice." Chad said as he handed me a small box wrapped in pink paper.

I blushed furiously and pulled the paper off the box. Inside the box was an autographed album. Their signatures were perfectly written on the casing.

I smiled. "Thanks so much!" He laughed and gave me a hug. My knees went weak as I hugged him back. All I could think was 'OhMyGosh! I'm hugging my idol!'.

We said our goodbyes and I walked off the stage to look for Niall. Instead of finding Niall, I saw Louis talking to his phone. It looked like he was on skype.

My curiosity got the best of me so I walked over to him.

"No! Louis, listen to me! I want you back." The voice on the phone said. Louis grimaced. "I told you. I am happy with Dani, so leave me alone."

So this was part 1 of the amazing birthday. ;) Picture of the cake on sidebar. The song Photograph by Nickelback is AMAZING!!!! Go check it out.

Any ideas on what you think will happen in chapters to come?