Chapter 65

Louis turned around when he heard my voice. "Did you hear that?" He asked.

"Yeah, sorta. Who was that?"

His eyes darkened. "Eleanor." He muttered. "She is my ex-girlfriend. We broke up about five months before I met Dani. She said she wants to get back together, but I'm happy with Dani." He said.

I could tell he really loved Dani. His blue eyes lit up when he spoke of her. But Eleanor, he didn't like so much. His eyes darkened and his whole attitude changed. It was not the fun loving Louis I knew and loved. It was a dark and mysterious, closed off Louis. And quite frankly, I didn't like that Louis.

"It's ok Lou,just tell Dani. Don't keep it from her." I said giving g him a quick hug and walking off.

******

Four hours. The party lasted four hours and I was now home. When I walked in the front door, the lights were off so I assumed everyone was asleep.

Boy was I wrong! Two arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me in the air. Letting out a blood curdling shriek the hand covered my mouth and my Dad's familiar deep laugh filled the room.

"Daddy! You scared me!" I scolded and hit his arm.

"I decided to surprise my princess. How does it feel to be eighteen?" He asked.

I flicked the light on before answering him. "Honestly, I don't feel any older. I still feel like me."

He nodded in understanding. "Well it's late so I'll see you on the morning. Love you squirt!" He called as I walked to my room.

"Love you to dad!" I pulled my pajamas over my head and washed off all my makeup. Connecting my phone to the charger I crawled in bed and pulled up my covers. Closing my eyes I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

It's short, but school starts soon and I may not update often.

Also, does anyone know any good stories on wattpad? If you want me to read your stories PM me and tell me. I'd be happy to read them.