Chapter 39

Niall's POV

"Hey Nicole." I said with a nervous smile.

She smiled and said, "So do you wanna explain?" She held out her phone displaying the text.

"Well umm... I- It was Harry. He took my phone and sent you that." I stuttered.

She laughed and then turned serious. "Where is Harry?"

"In here!" Came a voice from the room.

Nicole brushed past me. The next thing I know Nicole is yelling very colorful words at Harry. I decided to walk back to find Nicole. She brushed past me and said "Rain check today?"

I nodded as she left. Turning back to Harry I got a call from management. "Harry, I'll deal with you later." I muttered as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall. We have news." Simon said.

This got me worried.

"Good or bad?" I asked with worry laced in my voice.

"Well. I don't know how to put this. You guys leave for London tomorrow and you cannot see Nicole or that other girl because it's bad publicity. Especially after the accident." He said.

This pushed me past my breaking point. I had just gotten Nicole back. I am not letting her go again. I doubt Louis will let Dani go either. Dani is good for Louis. They cannot take us away. Not when life was getting good and back on track.

"No Simon. I just got Nicole back. She is my best friend. And Dani is good for Louis. I haven't seen him this happy since we met." I replied angrily.

"You have no choice in the matter. You can call Nicole and tell her after we hang up. But after that no more contact. I mean it Niall." He said before hanging up.

Letting it all sink in I screamed and threw my phone across the room. Management wants to change my life. First braces. The keeping my hair blonde.

I barely get to see family now anyways. Nicole is in my life for a reason and I know that I need to fix this. She will be in my life. I need her. I love her. She is my best friend. They cannot take her away.

The pressure is just to much right now. I fell into the bed and covered my face with the pillow. I screamed and yelled into the pillow. I screamed until my throat was raw and it hurt to talk. I screamed until I cried and most of all I screamed until the pain in my heart was no longer felt.

Ooh! Things are heating up!!! Will Niall fix this or will Niall and Nicole be miles apart again??