Chapter 48

Niall's POV

Nicole will be landing in two hours. Mum, Dad, Greg and I all went to her house and decorated her room. We thought it would be a good idea. We even got Dani and the other girls on Skype to help. I can't wait to see what she says.

******
"Mum!" I yelled down the stairs.

"Yes Niall?" She asked. "When will they be here?"

She laughed. "Half an hour! Now go get ready." I smiled and ran to my room. I pulled on a t-shirt and jeans and ran across the street.

I rushed up to the stairs and walked into her room. Setting up her new MacBook I logged into her skype. All the girls were on. "Perfect." I smiled.

Soon after I logged in they all showed up on the screen. "Niall!" They screeched. I laughed. "Hey girls. Go get ready." I said as they disappeared.

I heard a car pull up five minutes later. "Girls, her car just pulled up. Be ready. You know the signal." I said.

I walked downstairs and saw Nicole and her Mum. Nicole looked like she had been crying and her mum looked tired.

"Nicole!" I said as I walked towards her. She smiled and ran into my open arms. "Niall!"

"Can you help me take all this to my room?" She asked, gesturing to her bags. I smiled. "Yeah, let's go."

Once we got to her room I stopped. "Now, leave your bags here and close your eyes." I said.