Chapter 37

Nicole's POV

It has been two days since I was released from the hospital. My mom was surprised that I was home early but then I explained that Niall and the rest of the band came down to Alabama for their break, so Dani and I decided to come back too.

Today I was at the school in a tank top and shorts, marching our show. My side was exploding in pain but I pushed through it. Julie, Nikki and Marie noticed something was up when I cringed at a certain step in the drill or during a water break when I sat down.

While we were packing up from rehearsal Nikki walked up with concern on her face.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

Sighing I decided to tell them. "Let's go get Julie and Marie. They need to know too."

After we found Julie and Marie, we walked inside the school. Pulling them into the locker room I pulled up my shirt exposing the stitches in my side.

Gasping at the sight they all started asking questions. Firing answers to the questions as they came, they were finally up to date on the situation.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, but I didn't know what to say." I said when we were walking home.

"It's ok. Hey, you guys, we should hang out before the competition. It's been forever." Marie said.

We all agreed that we would meet up before the competition and get Starbucks and went our separate ways.

Walking past Daniel's house a basketball came flying towards me and hit me in my side. I felt stitches tear as my white tank top turned a bright red. Reaching for my phone I dialed Niall's number.

"Hello?"

"Niall! My stitches ripped!" I cried into the phone.

"Where are you at?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"I'm by Daniel's house." I said as Abby ran up with Caleb right behind her. "I'll get Abby or Caleb to drive me home. Just be ready to go!" I hung up.

"Nicole! Oh my gosh! What happened?! Why are you bleeding?" Abby panicked.

Gently lifting the blood covered tank top I showed them where at least five stitches had ripped. Caleb gasped bit picked me up and ran to my house with Abby trailing behind.

Niall was standing outside with the keys. Caleb opened the door and carefully laid me in the car. Abby got in beside me and took the towel Niall handed her. Gently placing it to my side she told Caleb to go home.

"Niall! Let's go." She said.

A few seconds later I blacked out.

Niall's POV

Her stitches ripped. Now she was back in the emergency room blacked out, getting more stitches.

Abby and I made small talk during the wait. About half an hour later we were told we could see her.

"Thank God you're ok!" Abby cried as she hugged Nicole.

"Thanks Abby. I'm glad you and caleb were there when you were." She smiled at Abby.

The nurse walked in and said she could be releases as soon as she was ready to leave.

Finally leaving the emergency room I spoke. "I'm glad you're ok Nicole." I whispered in her ear as she slept. I carried her to the car and put her in. Abby walked around the car and got in.

When we got home I dropped off Abby at her house and took Nicole back to her house.

Knocking on the door, her mum answered. "Is she ok?" She asked worridly.

"Just a few new stitches. Not bad." I replied as I walked up the stairs. Laying her on the bed, I pulled up the covers and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Nicole.''

Just a filler chapter, but it kinda brought the others into the picture. Hope you liked it!! Thanks for reading!!! Love yall!!