Chapter 61

After trying to explain Nickelback to the four clueless people standing in front of me, Niall spoke up. "So, movie?"

We all agreed and found spots around the room. Blankets and pillows covered the floor and popcorn was passed around the room.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie though. I was thinking about the future. Will Niall and I last? What about Dani and Louis? What will happen to the band?

My thoughts of the future brought something to the front of my mind. My 18th birthday was in two weeks. Just now realising it, I will be legal age to move out. Granted, I'm not going to move out until after high school, but still. I'll be 18! That's big news!

I looked around the room. Everyone had flew asleep. Louis and Dani were cuddling on the couch. Liam and Harry were sprawled across the floor tangled into the many blankets. Niall was laid across the couch with his head resting on my lap. Soft snores escaped his parted lips. Carefully moving his head of my lap, I got up and walked to my room. Deciding to stay in my hoodie and leggings, I crawled under the covers and darkness soon took over.

*********

"Wake up!" A voice said as the covers were pulled off of me. Coldness surrounded me as I curled up into a smaller position. Mumbling and groaning I pulled the pillow over my head and tried to find sleep again.

"Nope, get up Nicole. Don't make me result to plan B." By now I was awake to tell that the voice belonged to Niall.

"Please don't! Let me sleep!" I moaned as I went to pull the covers back up to my chin.

"Nicole." He said seriously.

"Ugh! Fine. I'm up!" I said. I sat up and stretched. Rubbing the sleep put of my eyes, I looked to the clock. 10:45am. It's way to early to be up.

Swinging my legs off the bed I stood up. As soon as I stood up, Niall scooped me up bridal style and carried me to where the others were waiting.

"She's alive!" Louis exclusive.

"Ugh! Louis not so loud!" I moaned burying my face into Niall's warn chest.

He chuckled and sat me down. Harry slid me a plate of bacon, eggs and french toast, while Dani passed me a cup of sweet tea.

"Dani, you are a lifesaver!" I praised as I drank the sweet liquid.

"What about me?" Harry whined.

I smirked. "Ask me that when you hand me a glass of sweet tea. Then I'll answer that." He pouted and stole a peice of bacon off my plate.

"Styles, you better hand me that bacon right now!" I growled. He smirked and stuck the strip of bacon into his mouth.

I lunged forward it to arms wrapped around my waist. "Harry, leave her alone. She isn't a morning person." Niall said.

"Sorry Nic." Harry muttered.

"Eh, it's ok." I said. "So, Nicole? You know what's in two weeks right?" Dani squealed.

"Dani, not so loud. And yeah." I said as I finished of the cup of sweet tea, walking to the fridge to get some more.

"It's your 18th birthday! You should be excited!" Niall said.

"Its not really a big deal. It's just another year older. Just means I can move out of I wanted." I said as if it was no big deal. But really, I was excited. I guess I was just to tired to squeal and dance around. But that's just me.

"Well it's a bog deal and I'm gonna plan your party!" Dani said excitedly.

Well. At least I know I won't be bored at this party. But then again I didn't want a party. Oh well. I'll just let Dani have her fun.

Woo hoo! Update!!!! Yeah not that exciting. It's kinda boring if you ask me but that's what I get for updating in the middle of the night.