Chapter 67

Dani's POV

The crystal water sparkled as hundreds of colorful fish swam effortlessly around the tank. Gliding through the water gracefully. The reflection of the water cast faint shadows around the room.

Louis stood behind me with a smile on his face. "Do you like it?" He asked. I stayed silent for a moment. "Louis, I love it!" I exclaimed as I wrapped him in a hug.

"Great, are you hungry?" He asked. His blue eyes stared intently at me. I nodded. "Yeah." He took my hand and led me to a small table in the center of the room. The cream tablecloth has deep red rose petals scattered around and there was a gorgeous sand dollar in the center.

"Louis! You didn't have to do this." I gasped.

The thought of him making this much an effort left me speechless. It was just amazing. His cheesy romance ideas left my heart melting. I am absolutely in love with him.

"Yes I did. You deserve the best." He said as he slid the chair out, motioning for me to sit.

I sat down in the chair letting my hand rest in my lap. Louis walked around to his seat and sat down.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box. He opened the box and there sat a shimmering gold bracelet.

It was a simple band that had small intricate hearts engraved around it. Slipping the bracelet on my wrist he took my hand.

"Dani, you are an amazing girl and I'm so happy to call you my Girlfriend." Louis started. His eyes were bright and he looked excited for a moment.

"Ooh! Pretty fish!" He exclaimed. I laughed and looked where he was pointing.

There was not a fish there. Instead it was a scuba diver, holding a sign. "Will you go to prom with me?" Louis asked as I read the sign.

I gasped. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!" I squealed as I ran into his arms. He tilted my chin up and placed his lips on mine. Sparks erupted and my knees went weak. He pulled away and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back.

He placed a quick kiss on my cheek and let me back to the table, where two plates sat. Each plate had a steak and small salad.

Louis really has out done himself.

Awe! So sweet!!! Thanks EricaKirsch for the wonderful idea of how Louis could ask Dani to prom. Maybe I need you to plan my story for me. Haha.

So I know this story isn't the best and it's not really all put together, especially the beginning, but I think it's getting better the more I write. Idk of that's just me or what.

Also this story is close to an end. Only a few more chapter left. :( But then I will start the sequel! :)

The sequel is called Connected At Heart. I am also going to start another story that I have started to write. It's going to be called Back Together. I think I've mentioned it before? But I'll publish the parts I've written for that story when I finish this one.

The sequel to Miles Apart won't be written as often. I'll stick to Back Together and post parts of the sequel at times that I get ideas for it. So thank you for understanding.