Chapter 53

Nicole's POV

After half an hour of getting ready, I got a text.

From:Niall
Hey. Are you ready? Pick yiu up in half an hour. ;) xx

To: Niall
Yep. Just sitting with Dani. See ya! :) xx

I smiled at the text and then got lost in the episode of Pretty Little Liars that Dani and I were watching.

As the end came the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door. Opening the door I saw a very handsome Louis.

"Hi Nicole. Is Dani here?" He asked with a smile.

I laughed at his nervousness. "Yeah. Let me get her." I turned around and saw Dani walking to the door. Louis' jaw dropped but he quickly regained his composure.

"Dani, you look beautiful." He said as he took her hand. She blushed.

"Thanks Louis. You look very handsome. Nicole I'll see you later! Have fun with Niall!" She said as they walked out the door hand in hand.

I smiled to myself as I saw them drive off. They are adorable.

Dani's POV

Louis took my hand as we walked to his car. Sparks shot through me and fireworks erupted in my stomach.

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked as he climbed into the driver seat.

"Well I was thinking a dinner and walk in the park." He smiled.

"Sounds perfect." I replied.

Tonight will be perfect. Louis is perfect. Maybe he will ask me to prom.

My thoughts ran through my head as we drove in a comfortable silence.

Louis turned on the radio. The familiar beginning of Half a Heart came on. I smiled and looked at Louis.

"This song is how we met. Wow its been a while since then." He reached for my hand and intertwined or fingers.

"Dani, will you be my girlfriend. I really like you and I know that me being famous will get you hate but you are beautiful an-" I cut him off pressing my lips to his cheek.

"Yes Louis. I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled as he blushed a bright red.

*******

"Louis, thanks for tonight it was amazing." I said as we stood on my front porch.

"You're welcome. I had fun." He smiled.

He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync as we stood on my porch. His arms wrapping around my waist and pulling away. Resting his forehead on mine.

"Goodnight Dani." He said as he pecked my lips one last time before going back to his car.

I waved goodbye as he pulled away and walked inside. Tonight was amazing. Louis is my boyfriend. Wow. That's gonna take some getting used too.

Hello my lovely readers. This chapter was about Louis and Dani. And the next will be Niall and Nicole. I hope you liked it!!