Chapter 52

Nicole's POV

Standing in the feild two nights ago was amazing. Being in Niall's arms with my best friends around me was one of the best nights ever. We joked around and ran around the feild being the crazy idiots we are. But that's what makes all of us friends.

My thoughts were interrupted when Marie pulled me out of the car. Today we were going dress shopping for prom, that way we didn't have to do it over Skype.

Looking at the old brick building the sign caught my eye. Cinderella's Closet.

The four girls walked in to the building as I followed slowly behind. I stepped into the doorway and looked around me in shock.

There were racks filled with gorgeous dresses. Any color you could thing of. Tiaras lined shelves and glimmering necklaces sat in velvet boxes.

The other girls gasped and spread out to find their dress for the special night that was yet to come. I took a step towards the rack filled with blue gowns.

Running my fingers down layers of silky smooth fabric I saw a strapless dress. It was deep teal with sparkling silver diamonds along the bust.

"This is the dress." I said as I took it off the rack. I walked to the dressing rooms and quickly tried it on. Slipping the dress over my head I zipped it up. It fit perfectly.

When I walked out of the dressing room all of the girls let out a gasp.

"That is it." Dani said with a look of awe

The other girls agreed as they rushed to the dressing room to try on the dresses they found.

I laughed quietly and walked back to change. Carefully putting the dress back in the cover I went to pay for it.

Turning around I saw my four friends in beautiful dresses.

Dani had a coral dress that was like a top and skirt. The waist of the skirt was lined with diamonds the top stopped a few inches above her stomach and was lined with diamonds also. It was perfect for her.

The strapless dress Julie was wearing fit her perfectly. It was simple and fit her personality. It was knee length and the lacey white pattern made it even more beautiful.

Marie's Dress was a vintage like beige that was almost pink. The skirt was plain while the top of the dress was laced with intricate silver designs. The vintage look to the dress made it look like it was meant for a princess. It was perfect.

Nikki's Dress was a soft purple. It was a floor length dress the fell straight. The sparkling diamonds were placed carefully around the dress in swirling patterns. She looked gorgeous in it.

I smiled at all of my friends. "The dresses are perfect! You look beautiful."

They all chorused a thanks before walking back to change.

Once we all paid for the dresses we went to grab a quick bite for lunch.

******
"I cant wait for prom and graduation!" I squealed as we got back to my house after dress shopping and lunch.

"I know! I can wait either!" Dani said excitedly. "Has anyone asked you to prom?"

I laughed at her curiosity. "No, I'm probably going by myself. I don't know of Niall will be able to come. What about you?"

Her face fell. "No, I want Louis to ask but right now I don't know where I stand with him."

"Don't be upset. I know for a fact he likes you. He always asks you."

She looked up. "Really?"

"Yeah, as soon as I got to Ireland, the first time I saw him it was 'How is Dani? Does she say anything about me?'" I said in my best Louis voice.

She giggled. "Well I may know for a fact that Mr. Niall has a surprise for you and needs you dressed in an hour."

I gaped at her. "An hour!" The is not enough time.

She laughed. "Casual clothes. He said it's not fancy. Just be ready in an hour."

What is going to happen? Thoughts were running through my head when Dani screamed. "Oh my gosh! Louis texted me!"

She held out her phone and sure enough there was a text from Louis.

From: Louis
Hey beautiful! Be ready in an hour. I want to take you out. :) xx

"Oh my gosh! He is so gonna ask you out!" I squealed.

We collapsed on the floor in giggles. "Let's go get ready." Dani said.

So I hope you liked it. Prom dresses are in the side bar thing. Credit goes to EricaKirsch for picking out the dresses for Dani, Marie, Julie, and Nikki!!!! Thanks so much!

Also thanks for reading. Love yall!!!