Chapter 72

Niall's POV

"So tour time starts soon, right?" The interveiwer, Kayla, I think is her name said.

"Yes we are starting out next tour around June. Also we are working on out new album." Louis replied.

"Ah, the new album. Any info we can get on that?" Kayla prods.

I shake my head. "Nope. No info just yet. When Louis and I get back to London we are going to start some promo stuff."

She sighed but then her eyes lit up. "Well, what about the new perfume? It's called Between Us, right?"

"Yes, we loved getting to make it and shoot the commercial for it." Louis said with a smile.

I nodded. "Yeah, I especially loved seeing the lads in costumes while I was in regular clothes. It was hilarious."

Louis groaned. "Shut up mate! That wasn't funny."

Kayla laughed and checked her watch. "Well that's all the time for today. Thanks for being here Louis and Niall."

We walked out of the radio booth to see a very concerned Paul.

"Niall, we need to talk."

I followed him into the hallway leaving a very confused Louis.

"Yes Paul?" I asked wearily.

He mustered a small smile, but you could tell it was fake. "Well, Nicole's flight went through a storm. They made an emergency landing on a ship to wait out the storm. But, seeing as they are in the middle of nowhere, we can't get in touch with her."

My heart stopped and the world started to spin. This can't happen. My Nicole, she has to be safe. I can't lose her not again.

"Paul, what ship is she on?" I spoke slowly as I tried to concentrate on breathing.

He grimaced. "I don't know. All I know is that the flight landed on a ship in the Atlantic Ocean a little south of France."

Hearing these words my stomach churned and the bile rose in my throat. Clutching my stomach, I focused on breathing.

Once I was positive I wouldn't throw up, I thanked Paul and walked outside.

I couldn't grasp the thought that Nicole was out there, all alone. It was to much to think about. I sat down on the curb,folded my hands and prayed that she would be ok. I couldn't lose her, and no one else should have to lose her either.

Ok so this is a Niall POV for a change. I hope you liked it and the next chapter will basically be about Nicole's time on the ship. So stay tuned!!!!