Chapter 12

Ok so in my story, the age for X-Factor will be 15 instead of 16 just for the way my story was planned out. Just letting you know in advance so you don't get confused. Let me know how my story is so far and inbox me some ideas if yall want. Thanks♡♡

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the opening of the blanket fort and Nicole sleeping on chest. I gently moved her and laid her on the couch covering her up with a blanket while I went to go find breakfast. I found a box of pancakes in the freezer and a jug of orange juice and started to make breakfast.

Nicole's POV
I woke up to the sweet, mouth watering smell of pancakes. As I rolled off the couch I heard Niall silently singing. The closer I got to the kitchen door the clearer his voice became. He was singing So sick by Ne-Yo. That was our song. I softly walked to the door and listened to his sweet voice sing.

"Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cause right now it says that we
can't come to the phone
and I know it makes no sense
cause you walked out the door
but it's the only way I hear your voice anymore"

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, softly singing with him. He turned around smiling and pulled me close to him. He smiled as we sang and danced until we finished the song. When we stopped singing, he asked me "Nicole, when did you learn to sing?" I walked to get a cup of orange juice and replied "Well when I moved to Alabama, and met Dani, she taught me to sing a few different songs." After discussing my singing and what we would do today. We decided on going to the fair that was in town.

As I got ready I pulled on a pair of black cut off denim shorts and a pink crop top with music notes on it. After my curling iron had heated up I pulled my hair up and lightly curled my blonde locks. Finally I put a black bow in my hair and pulled on my white lacey Toms. I brushed my teeth and walked to Niall's room to get my purse along with my phone and wallet. Then I walked downstairs to meet Niall.

Niall and I got to the fair in about 20 minutes. Once we paid to get in Niall dragged me to the first roller coaster he saw.

"No way am I getting on that death trap" I stopped dead in my tracks. Niall walked back to me "Nicole, I'll be beside you the whole time. Please, for me." His blazing blue eyes met mine. "Fine but you better know that when I don't get back to Alabama because I'm dead, it's all your fault."

We waited in line for the roller coaster that I was told was the Superman. The line moved slowly but finally we were at the front. Niall insisted that we sit together in the very front, despite my pleas to not even ride it. "Nicole I will hold your hand if it makes you feel better, but you are riding a roller coaster be for you go back to Alabama." he said as we got strapped into the seats. The worker came over the speaker and said " please keep all arms and legs inside the cart until ride is over for your safety. Thank you and have a fun ride." The roller coaster started to go slowly until we got to the top. I grabbed Niall's hand and closed my eyes. We dropped from the top and soon we were airborn. The coaster swerved and twisted as we went on the track. Niall was laughing, but I was screaming. I was terrified. The rollercoaster finally ended and we were unstrapped. I still had Niall's hand but I let go quickly when I felt the queasy feeling in my stomach. When I let go of his hand I fell to the ground. Niall quickly picked me up knowing what was about to happen and carried me bridal style to the restroom and carefully held me so I wasn't on the nasty ground as I threw up my pancakes from earlier this morning. When I was done, Niall picked me up and we sat outside at a picnic table as I cried. He ran his hands through my hair and he held me to his chest softly singing to calm me down.

I had finally calmed down when he said, "Nicole I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten you on that roller coaster. I'm so sorry." I smiled a little at him and said, "Niall it's ok. You didn't know. It's ok. I'm fine now. See." He hugged me and said let's just go play some games.

We walked over to the hoops game and I played a couple rounds to warm up. I gave the worker 5 dollars to play and then started the game. I ended up scoring 25 points. I won a little dinosaur for Niall. When I turned to give it to him he just stared at me. " Where did you learn to do basketball?" he finally asked. "Well, Daniel and some of my other friends play basketball so we play that a lot. Also, Dani, plays volleyball so we play that too. So I guess you could say when I moved to Alabama, I started stuff that I never did in Ireland with some new people and now it's something that comes naturally to me." I said as I gave him the little dinosaur I won.

Niall walked over to the Frisbee Toss. He handed the worker 5 dollars to play and then started the game. he ended up getting 15 points and won a little Stitch animal from Lilo & Stitch the movie. He handed me stitch and then we walked to the ferris wheel. The line was short and we were on the ferris wheel in a matter of minutes. we got in the cart and it slowly started to move. When we were at the top it stopped. The sun was setting and I leaned my head on Niall's shoulder. It was a perfect moment. I got phone and took a picture. Niall saw what I was doing and took my phone and took another picture, but this time he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I was shocked but didn't move. It was sweet and I knew he only meant it as a friend. He handed me my phone back and I quickly set that picture as my lock screen. We finally got to the bottom again and got off. On our way home, we stopped to get cotton candy to share.