Chapter 58

Nicole's POV

"It's show time!" Louis screeched.

I laughed to myself. If only he knew. I had a surprise for him. Dani was flying in today and was going to "show up" at the concert.

It was only half an hour until sound check so I pulled my hair into a messy bun and threw on my Aztec leggings and blue Nike hoodie. Running down the stairs I grabbed my shoes by the door and rushed to my car.

The radio played during the quiet ride but was interrupted when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Nicole! Where are you?!" Dani screeched through the phone.

Pulling my phone away from my ear I spoke. "First, don't screech like that again. Second, I'm pulling into the parking lot. What gate are you at?"

"Ummm, it's gate 13." She responded.

"Ok, see you in a minute." I hung up and walked inside.

Looking around I spotted Dani but was stopped by a forceful grip on my arm.

I turned around and came face to face with a girl about the age of 15. Her face was caked in makeup and he fake blonde hair had dark roots coming in.

"How can I help you?" I asked sweetly.

"You can help me by staying away from Niall. That's what you can do." She smirked and her hand came in contact with my face.

Excruciating pain burned where her rings cut my skin and I could already feel the bruise forming.

"Well of you'll excuse me I must really go now." I said. I turned to walk towards Dani when the girl shoved a plane ticket in my hands.

"Leave. Now." She growled.

I smirked. "Ok. Goodbye."

I turned and walked away, dropping the ticket in the process. I quickened my pace and reached Dani.

"Let's go! I'll tell you in the car." I spoke quickly and pulled her arm.

"What is it?" Dani asked with wide eyes.

"Some girl told me to leave Ireland and leave Niall. She gave me a plane ticket and slapped me. Hints the reason my face is cut up and bruising." I said as I put all of her bags in the back of my car.

"Oh my! Well let's go." She said, sliding into the passenger seat.

********

I pulled up to soundcheck and got out. "Stay here. Don't let anyone see you." I said.

She nodded and I rushed inside.
Making my way through the twisted mess of hallways and random doors I finally found the stage to see the boys ending soundcheck.

Niall spotted me first and ran off stage. "Princess! You're here!" He said wrapping his sweaty arms around me.

I laughed and removed his arms. "You're gross." I said.

He huffed and pouted. "But I still love you." I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Eww! PDA! Stop it right now!" Louis screamed causing me and Niall to erupt into a fit of laughter.

"We could say the same for you and Dani. Speaking of which. Dani is at a Prom planning so don't call her." I let the cover story slip off my tongue.

His smile faded. "When will it be over?"

"I think at about 6:30. So in about an hour." I said.

I started to feel guilty about lying to Lou, but it was necessary for the plan to work.

"Go and eat. I'm going to stay here." I said.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna work on something."

They all nodded and walked out.

Time to put my plan in motion.

Ooohh Nicole met a mean girl. How is the surprise for Louis gonna work out. Will anything happen at the concert? Keep reading to find out!!!