Chapter 6

Nicole's POV
   Five days. Five days until my band concert. My friends and I were so ready for this. I had a solo and so did my friend Dani. Dani was in choir and we became friends not long after I started Brookwood. She was really sweet and we had English, math, and geography together. Dani, Julie, Nikki, Marie and I were all at my house talking about the upcoming concert.

******
Friday came faster than I expected. As soon as I got off the bus a ran inside to get ready for my concert. Dani's  mom pulled up out side and I grabbed my stuff and ran to the car. When I opened the door I saw Dani grinning from ear to ear. "Are you ready for this?" She asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. As we drove off I texted my mom and told her we were heading to the school.

  When we got to the school we ran inside the band room. After I put together my clarinet and warmed up we walked down to the gym to our seats. Since she performed first I got my phone to record her solo. After they performed, it was our class's turn to perform. Dani gave me a hug when I walked past and told me good luck. As she took her seat she got her phone ready to record. I looked around the gym and found my mom and my dad. I waved and then got ready to play.  Five measures before my solo I stood up and got ready to play. My solo came and I played it perfectly.
    After the concert I found Dani and my parents and hugged them. While we were talking, someone came up behind me and covered my eyes. "Stop messing with me Daniel. I know it's you." I said. "Oh but it's not Daniel." And irish accent said. I spun around and came face to face with Niall. "Oh my gosh, Niall. What are you doing here?"
"Well obviously I came to see your concert. You didn't think I would miss it would you?" He asked. I heard Dani clear her throat and realized they hadn't met before. I turned around and said, "Dani, meet Niall. Niall,meet Dani."
*****
Niall ' s POV
Her performance was amazing! After the performance I walked away from her parents and waited until she walked up to them. She walked up there with another girl which I assumed to be one of her friends.
  As I walked up there and covered her eyes. She turned around and looked at me wide eyed. "Niall!" I laughed and said "Yes love, it's me"

Aaahhh cliffhanger!!!!! Lol. Comment how it was and inbox me any ideas. Thanks for reading. I'll update soon. Can yall believe it's almost summer?!?! Omg can't wait for summer to start but I don't want school to end. I'm gonna miss all my friends. And my band family. Most of them are going to high school. Aaahhh I wont survive next year. 7th grade was hard enough. Well bye!!!