Chapter 22

Niall's POV

The plane ride to Indiana was long and very boring. Louis was talking to a girl and smiling. It looked like he was flirting with her. Harry and Liam we sitting a few rows back and looked like they would fall asleep at any minute. That left me by myself since Zayn had left the band a few months back. I then saw a familiar face. It was Nicole's dad. He noticed me and walked over.

"Niall! How are you? It's been a while." He said. I sighed and told him about what happened after the X-Factor and how I stopped contacting Nicole.

"She told me about that. I always thought you were just keeping her away from the press and all when it happened. Try and fix things. She will forgive you sooner or later. She really misses you." He said.

After that the plane ride was quiet. When we landed her dad told me all the information about the tickets they had and how they also had backstage passes.

Walking back to the guys I bumped into someone. Looking down to help the person up, her bright green eyes met mine and I realized it was Nicole. She quickly got up and ran with Dani right behind her. I wanted to run after her but Louis walked up and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Mate, you'll see her soon. Dani told me about the concert and Nicole will be with her. Fix things at the concert. Give her time to cool off." He said.

I nodded my head and walked off. This was going to be a very long day.

Since our concert was tomorrow night, I planned out what I would say to her. I knew I had to apologize and I was not going to do that on stage in front of a thousand people, but I could get her and Dani on stage. I knew Dani could sing and Nicole could play the clarinet I always had. It was hers that she had never brought to America and I always kept it. It was one thing I had left of her and it would really help this plan a lot.

So I know I haven't updated and this is a terrible chapter but I have writers block and I know eat I want to write but when I write it it doesn't sound right. Does that make sense?? Anyways I'm trying to update more and for the time being since I have writers block, I may not update at and if you need something to read I suggest:

Left and Forgotten by @EricaKirsch

Also I suggest reading her story she is writing now called Secrets.

They are amazing!!!!!! Again sorry about not updating. Thanks for reading!!! Love yall!!!!