Chapter 34

Nicole's POV

Pain erupted in my side. When Niall picked me up, I clenched my fists trying not to cry out in pain.

"It's ok. You're gonna be ok." He said as he walked faster. Each second was agonizing. Black spots were now swimming in my vision.

Seeing the blood coming out of my side, Dani screamed catching the others attention. Keeping her pace beside Niall and I she turned and motioned for them to hurry up.

Louis was the first one to catch up with us. He glanced at my side and quickly pulled his hoodie over his head. Place in the hoodie on my side, he held it there as we met the car waiting for us.

Dani reached the car first as she opened the door and crawled in. Niall lifted my shirt gently to look at what happened.

Glancing down to see was a mistake. My side was covered in blood and was still bleeding.

Harry and Liam finally got to the car a few minutes later. Harry took of his hoodie and replaced Louis' with his. Gently wiping the blood from the area, Niall gasped.

Down my side from the bottom of my ribs to the waistband of my shorts was a bright red gash.

"Louis! Call 911 now!" Harry yelled in panic.

By now Dani was in tears. After getting off the phone with my mom and my dad the ambulance was here.

One of the nurses took me from Niall's arms and laid me on the stretcher. My vision was blurry and the noise around me started to fade.