Chapter 20

Niall's POV

Harry and I were in Starbucks ordering drinks for us and the rest of the guys when two girls walked up behind us. Glancing over my shoulder I see the girl with reddish brown hair lean over to the blonde and whisper something. The blond then puts her sunglasses back on and pulls her hair from the ponytail letting it fall in loose waves down her back.

The other girl looked up and I let out a small gasp. It was Dani! So that means the other girl might be Nicole.

Nudging Harry's ribs I quickly how ed him a picture of Nicole from her trip to Ireland two years ago.

"Hey mate, can you talk to the blonde girl behind us? I need to see if it's the girl in this picture." I whispered.

Harry nodded his head and turned to talk to the girls. The blonde ran out and the other got their drinks and followed her. Harry caught up with her and walked back to the van a minute later.

"It's her." He said. I couldn't believe what I just heard. It's Nicole! I had to let her know I missed her. Pulling up twitter on my phone I looked her up and found her twitter name. Posting a tweet that said
Throwback Thursday to one of the best days ever with @Nicole_Rose93.

After posting the tweet I closed the app and sat in silence.

Nicole's POV

That tweet. I couldn't believe it. Was it about me? My thoughts were interrupted when Dani walked up.

"Nicole, what is it? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said.

I are fully gave her the phone that was still on the tweet. As soon as she read it she looked at me and then back to the phone. "Nicole! This is great! Yall can be friends again!" She exclaimed.

I shook my head. "Dani it's not that simple. He lied and then never made the effort to even apologize. I don't even think it's about me."

Soon Dani's mom called out "Cake time!" We got up and walked over to get our cake and give Melissa her gifts. Dani told Melissa that we had to go and gave her a hug. Melissa ran up to me giving me a hug and telling me "Thanks Nicole for coming. I miss seeing you everyday." I smiled at the energetic nine year old and said, "I miss you too Melissa. Maybe you can go to the movies with Dani and I one day." She smiled and rushed back to all her friends.

Grabbing the keys Dani and I walked to the car and drove back to my dads house.

Back at my dad's house we got all of our suitcases and bags and put them in the car. We were staying at a hotel near the airport tonight since our flight was at 4 am.

The drive to the hotel was short. Getting to the hotel we checked in and got the keys to our rooms. We were on the 13th floor. Getting the elevator we hit the button for floor 13 and waited. A few more people got on and finally we stopped on floor 13. Finding our rooms we went and took a nap.

When we woke up it was 10 o'clock pm. Deciding to go to the Wendy's across the street I sent my dad a text. He still wasn't at the hotel yet.

To : Daddy♡
Dani and I are running across the street to Wendy's. We are checked in at the hotel. Where r u??

Five minutes later I got a response.

From : Daddy♡
Ok that's fine. I won't be there until around 11.

Telling Dani what he said we walked out and crossed the street.

Half an hour later with full stomachs we were back at the hotel. Dad still wasn't here so we decided to go ahead and sleep. Setting our alarm for 2:30 am. Dani's soft snores came from the other side of the room. Soon after I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Another update!!! Thanks for reading and today I came up with an idea for another story that I will start after I finish this one. It will be called Back Together. It is not related to this story in anyway. Let me know how you like this story!! Comment and vote!!! Love yall and thanks for reading!!