Chapter 63

Nicole's POV

It had been three days since Dani had left and tomorrow I would finally be 18. Really, I didn't feel like I would be older. I just felt a little nervous about the fact that Dani had planned my party.

Before she left for the airport she gave me a gorgeous, golden locket.

"To wear to your party." She had said.

The golden locket looked absolutely stunning with the dress I was wearing to the party.

It was a high to low dress that went from white to black in an ombre pattern. With the neutral colors the sparkling gold stood out and made the dress even more beautiful.

The party was tonight instead of tomorrow so I could spend time with mom and dad. Dad was visiting just for my birthday and then heading back for work.

***********

Excitement coursed through my veins. The party was in two hours. I had already curled my blonde locks to perfection and was now fixing my makeup.

I lined my eyes with dark liner and painted my lashes with a coat of mascara. Swiping the pink lipstick across my lips, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Are you ready for the party?" Harry's unmistakable Cheshire accent rang through the phone.

"Yeah." I said quickly putting the phone on speaker so I could slip on my dress.

"Ok, me and the lads will be there in half an hour." He said.

I looked to the clock. Wow. The party starts in an hour. Time really has flown by.

"Ok." I said and hung up
I slipped the silky dress over my head and smoothed it out. Smiling to myself I clasped the sparkling locket around my neck. Running my fingers across the intricate designs of the heart, I slipped on my black pumps.

**********

"Knock Knock!" Niall's irish accent called up the stairs to my room.

"Coming!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs.

Jumping off the last stair I looked at Niall. He was wearing a baby blue Polo that make his mesmerizing eyes sparkle. His hands were shoved in the pockets of his dark wash jeans.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened. "Nic, you look stunning!" He said.

I blushed. "Thanks. Now let's go party!"

He laughed and took my hand leading me to the car.

I hope this party is worth it.

The next chapter will be her party! And then prom and graduation will be next. Maybe some fillers in between. And then the end of the book. How do you think it will end?

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Love yall!