Chapter 57

Niall's POV

Once we got back to Nicole's house she walked inside and trudged upstairs. I followed behind with her suitcase.

I walked in her room and found her fast asleep sprawled across her bed. Soft snores escaped her lips. I pulled a blanket over her and placed a kiss to her forehead.

"Goodnight." I whispered as I flicked her light off and walked out.

Nicole's POV

Pitch black confined me as I fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

"Whore! You shouldn't be with Niall! I should.!" She yelled at me as she threw a punch.

I quickly dodged it and tried to run. I wasn't fast enough. Another punch was thrown but this time it hit me square in the jaw.

I fell to the floor whimpering in pain. "Please. Stop." I cried as tears fell down the dirt caked on my face.

The unknown girl laughed cynically. "You don't deserve Niall. He is just with you for pity."

The voice faded and was replaced with a new one. "Nicole! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw the boys standing over me with concerned faces. "Hi." I smiled weakly.

"Louis, can I talk to you?" I asked and the others took the hint to walk away.

I needed to talk to Louis. He was one of the boys I trusted the most other than Niall.

"What is it NikkiBear?" He asked.

"Ok first, never call me that again. Second, I had a nightmare and it was about me not deserving Niall. I think the nightmares are coming from the hate I'm getting." I said.

He looked surprised. "Let me see your twitter real quick." He said.

I handed him my phone.

Louis' POV

Nicole getting hate? She didn't deserve this at all. She was to sweet. Neither her nor Dani should get hate.

"Let me see your twitter real quick." I said.

She looked confused bit handed me her phone anyways.

I scrolled through her twitter to see countless hate tweets.

"Whore! Stay away from Niall. @Nicole_Rose93."

"Back off! @Nicole_Rose93"

"Stop faking. You're just using Niall for money. @Nicole_Rose93."

I stopped reading. This was uncalled for. I handed her the phone and pulled out my own quickly typing out a tweet.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Please stop the hate. It's not necessary and it really hurts @Nicole_Rose93 & @Dani-Grace when they get it. They make us happy so please accept that. Thanks!

Happy with the tweet I pressed send and sat back as the retweets and favorites piled up.

"Let me see your phone again." I said. She handed me her phone and I pulled up twitter.

@Nicole_Rose93 you are gorgeous

@Nicole_Rose93 ily!

@Nicole_Rose93 you make @niallofficial happy. <3

I smiled to myself. Proud of my accomplishment I gave her the phone and gave her a quick hug.

"Tell me the next time you get hate. Ok?" I said as I walked out.

Nicole's POV

I smiled to myself as I read through the sweet tweets that were piling up in my news feed.

"Hey babe?" Niall walked into my room. "Louis told me what happened. Don't let it get to you. I love you."

"I'll love you too Ni. Do you have a show tonight?" I asked with curiosity.

"Yeah. Do you wanna go?"

"Duh! I haven't seen a show since the one in July." I said.

"Ok. Well be ready by 4:00 for soundcheck." He said before placing his lips to mine.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

"Forever and always." He smiled and continued to kiss me.

So I know this is really short and basically just a filler but this authors note is gonna be long.

So first I just wanna say that today, July 23rd at 8:22 pm. Five years ago in 2010 ONE DIRECTION was put together.

Five years of great music and inspiration. They changed my life. They made me belive in myself when I didnt. They made such a big impact on my life and I'm grateful for that.

I'm proud to be a directioner and I'm proud to say that I love these boys.

Even if they break up they will always have a place in my heart and I'm sure everyone agrees with me. These boys have changed many lives.

Today Storyof My Life came on the radio. I listened to the whole song with tears falling down my face. I realized that these boys who don't know me, have made my life so much different.

They may not know me personally but I know that they lobe each of their fans.

Today let's thank the boys for all they've done. At 8:22 pm tonight play What Makes You Beautiful and Forever Young. Call a radio station and request that they play What Makes You Beautiful.

Show the boys we care and how much we love them. Show them that we are always here.

Ok... I'm done with the emotional authors note so thanks for reading!!! Love yall!!!