Chapter 70

Prom ended a few hours later and we all left to head to Dani's house. The girls went to the guest room and the boys went downstairs to Dani's brother's room.

"So, was prom magical for all of you guys?" I asked four best friends.

They all nodded and agreed as we changed into pajamas, and washed our makeup off. As I ran a brush through the blonde waves in my hair, a knock on the door sounded.

"Are you guys done?" Louis' thick accent asked.

"Yeah, come in!" Nikki replied.

Louis and Niall walked in wearing sweatpants and carrying a stack of movies.

"Movie night?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, what movie?" I asked as Julie elbowed me in the ribs. I sent her a glare as Niall spoke. "Grease, This Is Us, Justin Bieber Never Say Never, Divergent, or The Hunger Games."

A giggle escaped my lips as I looked to see a red faced Dani. "This Is Us and The Bieber movie? Who are you and where is Dani?"

She cracked a smile. "It's just movies and un my defense, I got them as gifts."

After everyone calmed down, we decided to watch The Hunger Games.

**********

An hour into the movie, my phone lit up with a message.

From:Mom
Your flight has been changed to tomorrow because of a storm. Be safe. I love you.

Tears filled my eyes as I read the message. I had to leave tomorrow a d wouldn't see my best friends until graduation in May.

Dani saw the silent tears running down my face and motioned for me to follow her. Everyone was oblivious to us leaving so I wasn't worried about breaking down.

Once we got to the kitchen she pulled out two cans of Pepsi. "What's wrong?"

Popping the top to my pepsi, I said. "My flight got changed to tonorrow."

She froze. Her face had shock written all over it. Tears started to run down her face. "But we won't see you until graduation." She said with a frown.

I walked over to her and enveloped her in a hug. "I know, but it's only a few months away. We can do this."

Yay! New chapter!!!!! Now EricaKirsch better update or tell me what happens. Haha.

Everyone go follow KristtineNicoleHolla. She is super sweet and deserves a follow!!!!

A big shout out to all my followers and readers, thank you for reading my story and all the supportive comments.

Another chapter soon to come.