Chapter 45

Nicole's POV

I got to the school and saw that it was crowded. So many kids!

I walked to the gym where schedule pick up was being held. Walking into the gym I saw all of my friends. "Look there she is!" Dani screeched and ran towards me.

"Guys, I just saw yall yesterday." I laughed as they hugged me tightly.

"Well we missed you! And we got you're schedule." Nikki said with a smile.

"We all have all of our classes together except Dani has choir when we have band." Julie smiled as she handed me the green paper. I looked down at the paper.

1st Period - Advanced Algebra
2nd Period- AP Bio
3rd Period- World History
4th Period - Band
5th Period- Advanced Literature
6th Period- Study Hall

Wow. My schedule is decent for once. This year will be great! Well the two months I'll be here.

"This year will be amzing!" Marie said excitedly. Realizing what she just said, we all started to cry.

"Oh my gosh. I don't want to leave yall!" I said as tears streamed down my face.

By now everyone was watching us but we didn't care. We were to upset to pay attention to them.

"We need to make the best of these two months." Julie said as she wiped her tears.

I smiled. This is why these girls are my best friends. We keep each other going. I'm so glad I chose these girls as my friends.

The sequel will be called Connected at Heart!!! My friend @EricaKirsch came up with it so thanks so much! Also go follow her and read her stories. She is very talented writer!!!

Her idea Connected At Heart for the title came from the charm that Niall gave Nicole that said "Miles Apart... Connected At Heart". Of I do say so myself she is really clever! I never thought of it. So thanks Erica!!!!!