Chapter 31

Nicole's POV

"I remember this. You still have it?" I heard Niall's accent speak.

I looked up from packing to see what it was. It was the picture we had taken when we were 12. The one he had posted on twitter almost a month ago.

"Yeah. I kept it. It reminded me of us before we were separated. And then you posted it on twitter almost a month ago and I was crying at the mall. So now I keep it with me." I said choking back tears.

Liam and Harry had left realizing we needed privacy. I looked back down to my packing and closed the bright green suitcase.

Putting it on the floor I sat on the bed and looked at the floor. Niall sat beside me and pulled me onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around me he spoke, "I'm so sorry Nicole. I didn't know how bad this would hurt us both. I-" before he could finish talking I pressed my lips to his.

A few seconds later we both heard voices. "Awe! I knew they would make up!" Dani said excitedly.

Niall and I shot apart both of our faces bright red.

"Don't worry we caught Louis and Dani doing it to." Smirked Harry.

Dani buried her face in Louis' shoulder as he smiled sheepishly.

Looking back to Niall we locked our pinkies and connected our charms and said "Best friends forever."

Short again but I updated 2 chapters at once. Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading! Love yall!!