Chapter 29

Niall's POV

This is great! We can go to Alabama early! That means we can hang out with Dani and Nicole!

Breaking the silence Louis spoke up. "I think we should just head to Alabama. We can hang out with the girls if they don't get tired of us."

Nicole and Dani laughed. "I don't think Dani could get tired of you Louis." Nicole said as Dani and Louis both turned a bright shade of pink.

The rest of the boys agreed with Louis and then looked to me waiting for my answer. I smiled and grabbed Nicole in a hug. Laughing as she desperately tried to squirm away I spoke. "I agree. It's been two years since I've got to hang out with my girl."

Nicole looked up at me and smiled. I heard a couples of 'awes' as I smiled back but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that I had my best friend back.

Nicole's POV

Oh my gosh! Niall just called me his girl! I looked up and met his peircing blue eyes. He smiled down at me as I heard a couple of 'awes', but I ignored them. Right now all that mattered was that I was in Niall's arms.

Millions of things were running through my head when he let go.

Was I falling for Niall? No. I can't. It's impossible! Niall is my best friend. Nothing more. Right?

My thoughts were interrupted when Dani tapped my shoulder.

"Nic, you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I shook my head. "Dani, can we talk? Like in the hallway."

She saw the look in my eyes and quickly agreed.

As soon as we were down the hall, she spoke. "What's wrong? And don't lie cause I want the truth."

I sighed and told her everything.

"I think I'm falling for Niall." I finished.

"Nicole! That's so cute! You know he likes you right?"

I shook my head. "He doesn't like me. How would you know that? Did he tell you?"

"Well..." She started. When you ran out because of the Juliard letter, I explained to them what happened but Harry had ran after you. And Niall pulled me to the side. Well he then said he really liked you and that he may possibly love you.." She spoke fast but I understood every word.

Standing in shock for a moment, "Let's go. I'm tired and I'm pretty sure you are to. We can see the guys tomorrow." She agreed and we walked back to the room to my dad.

"Hey dad, we are gonna head back to the apartment." I said.

"Ok. I'll tell the boys where yall went. See you later kiddo." He said.

Once back to the apartment I quickly showered and got into my pajamas. Walking to my temporary bedroom I fell onto my bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Short I know. But at least I'm updating! Thanks for reading! Love yall!