Chapter 4

Nicole's POV
Today was my first day at Brookwood Middle school. Since it was my first day, Mr Bowen, my band director at Brookwood gave me a test to figure out my chair. My test was all 12 scales and my Chromatic scale. "You may play them 2 octave or from memory for extra credit." He said. Little did he know, I knew all of my scales from memory and 2 octave. So after I played. He looked at everyone else's in the clarinet section and told me I was first chair. I was kind of surprised at this but said ok and moved up to first chair. Apparently being the "new girl" and getting first chair on the first day got people to notice you.
At lunch during 4th, three girls walked up to me and asked if I wanted to sit with them. Since I didn't have anyone to sit with I agreed and made three new friends. The girls introduced themselves as Marie, Nikki, and Julie. Turned out I had all my classes with at least one of them. During 6th, which is my P.E time, Marie and Nikki showed me around the school. After about an hour, the bell rang and I went to find my bus.
When I got home I texted Niall.
To: Nialler
Omg!! Today was better than I thought it would be!!! I made first chair and met 3 new ppl!! I miss you! xx

From: Nialler
That's great. I'm glad you showed them the amazing girl you are nikki! I miss you too!!xx

After he texted me back, it was around seven o'clock so I got ready for the next day and ate dinner. Then I went to my room to read over stuff for school and fell asleep.

******
Beep beep beep!!! My alarm woke me up. It was 6 o'clock and I had to be at the bus ate 6:45. As I got ready I pulled up my hair and pulled on my band shirt from back home and put my best friends necklace around my neck. I ran down to the kitchen to find that my mom had stopped at Starbucks to get me a Caramel Frappuccino. I sat at the table with my coffee and waited for the bus. As the bus pulled up at my driveway, I walked out side and got on the bus. Checking my phone I saw that Niall was on skype. As I clicked his name, he popped up on my screen with a wide grin on his face. "Nicole!!! I'm gonna audition for the X-Factor!!!!!" He shouted. "Omg that's great!! I know you'll do amazing!!" I said back. He grinned and his peircing blue eyes sparkled. "I'm at school so I'll talk to you later ok." I told him. "Ok bye, I miss you."