58

"Today is the day!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he came down the stairs and entered the living room where his husband was helping their friend decorate the room. "We finally get to know the gender!" Jihoon said with excitement as he walked over to Soonyoung.

"I'm so excited for you guys!" Jeonghan said as he clapped his hands together with excitement. "Thank you Hannie for all your hard work and support." Jihoon said as he gave his dearest friend a hug.

"Alright, let me finish with the decorations, Mingyu and Wonwoo should be here any minute with the food and cake. Then the rest should be here soon after them." Jeonghan noted as he went back to decorating as the couple nodded.

"Appa!" Yunseo called out as he came downstairs and entered the living room. "Yes honey, I'm kinda busy." Jeonghan answered as he tried to hang up a banner on the wall. Yunseo sighed as he went over and helped his Appa.

"So glad that you got your father's height." Jeonghan said with a chuckle as he pat his son on the shoulder. "You and dad are the same height." Yunseo said with a straight face as he turned to face his Appa.

"He's a little taller than me. But enough about that, what did you need?" Jeonghan said as he gave his son his full attention. "Nothing much, just needed to get away from Yonhei and Daehoon." Yunseo said as he sat down on the couch and took out his phone.

"What about Jaeyoung? He's the same amount of serious-ness as you." Jeonghan said as he took out more decorations. "Nah, I'm good." Yunseo said as he continued to scroll on his phone.

"Well then, do you want to help me set up the rest of the decorations?" Jeonghan asked as he looked at his son who shrugged and got up to help his Appa.

"We're here! And we brought food!" Mingyu announced as he entered the house and went straight to the kitchen. "And the cake!" Wonwoo added as he followed his husband to the kitchen.

"And gifts for the baby!" Wonsuk added as he entered the living room where Jeonghan was finishing up with the decorations. "Hey Suk, you can place the gifts on that table right there." Jeonghan said as he pointed to a table that's decorated with pink and blue balloons and table cloths.

"Alright, Soonyoung is upstairs putting ton of gel in his hair, Minghao texted me saying he should be on his way. Has anyone heard from Jisoo and or Samuel and Seungkwan?" Jihoon said as he came down the stairs all dressed up in a pretty pink dress.

"Soo-ya told me that he's on the way, Seokmin just had to stop at the store real quick." Jeonghan answered as he sat down on the couch. "And Chan said that he's picking up Micha from dance practice and will be on his way with Samuel and Minshin." Mingyu said as Jihoon nodded and sat down.

"Seung-"

"No need to fear, the life of the party is here!" Seungkwan exclaimed as he entered the house and striking a pose. "Kwan said he was on his way, hi Kwannie." Jeonghan finished his sentence as he gave the younger a smile.

"Meeyong!" Yonghee exclaimed as she ran up to the older girl and gave her a hug. "Come on, I brought my dolls over." Yonghee said as she grabbed hold of the other's hand and dragged her towards the room she was playing in.

✤✤✤

Soon enough, the rest of the friend group had finally came and the party got started with music playing loudly, kids running around, adults spread out and talking amongst each other, teenagers bored out of their minds, and just the right amount of chaos.

"Alright, let's start with our first game." Jihoon said as everyone gathered in the living room as Soonyoung brought a basket full of baby bottles out. "Just like Jisoo's baby shower, I'll start the timer and whoever could chug their water the fastest wins. Jun you're not allow to play." Jihoon explained, saying the last part in a joking manner.