4

"No"

"No"

"Ew"

"What even is this?"

"No fucking way!"

"Ugh!" The fashion designer let out as he slumped down into the couch behind him. "All these options are shit. Who even wears shoulder pads these days? Bring in a whole new rack of clothes." He ordered as he rubbed his temples with his fingers. The worker nodded and quickly wheeled out the rack of clothes. He took a deep sigh and drank some water. "Bàba!" A little girl exclaimed as she ran over to the fashion designer who happily took his daughter into his arms.

"Hi Hua. What are you doing here?" The fashion designer asked as he sat his daughter next to him. "She wanted to see you and the baby." A blonde haired male said stepping into the office and walked over to the couch. "Well then, how was school Jihua?" Minghao asked as he looked over to the little girl. "It was fun! We had outside activities today! Me and Misun played princesses the whole time!" Jihua explained happily with sparkles in her eyes.

"We even made crowns! Mine was purple!" She cheered happily as she went to go grab her school bag from the corner of the room. "How about you love? How was the meeting?" Minghao gestured to his husband, turning to face him. "Never wanted to leave a meeting so badly in my life. My manager is talking about sending me to Tokyo for some promotion." Junhui said with a scoff as he brushed his hand through his hair. "I'm pretty sure she forgot that I am a married man with a daughter and a son on the way. I can't leave." Junhui huffed out with an eye roll as he leaned back into the couch.

Minghao's assistant rolled in a new rack of clothes before bowing to the two and leaving the room. Minghao stood up and went over to the rack of clothes. "I say take the offer. It's not everyday you get to go to Tokyo." Minghao shrugged as he carefully examined the clothes chosen. "Are you crazy? I can't leave you and Jihua. In case you have forgotten, you're close to due date. I'm not missing out on seeing my son for the first time." Junhui stated as he moved to stand next to Minghao who gave him a look.

"I have three weeks until I'm due. When are you supposed to leave?" Minghao asked as he stop and looked at his husband. "Next week for the whole week." Junhui answered softly as he fidgeted with his hands. "See you'll be back before you know it." Minghao said patting Junhui's shoulders with a reassuring smile. "But what if you go into labor early like when you were pregnant with Jihua?" Junhui softly asked as he met with Minghao's eyes. "Then I'll ask someone to call you and bring you back here. But I'm not letting you pass up on this opportunity, Hui." Minghao said as he placed a soft kiss to Junhui's lips.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to plan these outfits for this one model." Minghao said as he went back to looking at the clothes in front of him. "Your bàba is crazy." Junhui told to Minghao's stomach before giving it a light kiss. "You'll be fine. Stop being over dramatic." Minghao said with an eye roll before walking over to his assistant to talk about the clothing items. Junhui sucked his teeth as he gave his husband a playful glare. "I'm leaving now. See you at home." Junhui called out as he helped Jihua collect her things.

"Alright, see you later." Minghao said as he gave Jihua a hug and kiss on the head and gave Junhui a kiss on the lips. "I love you." Minghao said before giving Junhui another kiss. "I love you too. Come on Hua, let's go make dinner." Junhui called out to the little girl as he held out his hand so she can take it. "I love you Hua!" Minghao said as he watched his two babies walk out his office.

✤✤✤✤

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"Yes Hui. Go have some fun." Minghao said as he lightly pushed Junhui towards the airport. "I'm going to miss you and your cuddles." Junhui said with a pout. "I'll call you everyday okay?" Minghao assured as he gave Junhui a kiss on the lips. "That helps a little." Junhui said with a sigh before bending over to pick up his daughter. "And I'm going to miss you too!" He said as he tickled Jihua's stomach who burst into a fit of giggles.

"You have to promise me that'll you protect bába and your brother while I'm gone. I'm trusting you okay?" Jihua nodded a firm nod as she held up her pinky finger. "I promise daddy! Nothing bad will ever happen to bába and the baby while I'm watching them!" She declared cutely and linked pinkies with her father.

"Good, I'm counting on you." Junhui said as he placed a kiss on the little girl's cheek before setting her down. It was a quarter til nine which means Junhui had to be heading off to board his plane. He gave a sad smile to the two as he waved goodbye. The two waved goodbye until they couldn't see him anymore. "Alright, let's go to grandma's, yeah?" Minghao said as he took hold of the little girl's hand who cheered happily and skipped her way back to the car.

'I got this.' Minghao told himself as he watch as Jihua happily opened the door for herself. This was a new experience for Minghao as Junhui and him never been so far apart from each other. They used to always travel together, hand in hand, so having to send his husband off without being able to go with him is quite difficult to wrap his head around, but Minghao is strong and knows that this will blow over in seconds.

With a sighed he got in the car, started it and headed over to his mother's house.

'I got this'

✤✤✤✤

I literally don't know what this chapter is!!! I literally just let my hands dance over the keyboard and got this. But nevertheless I kinda like how it came out!!!

And I hope that you did too!!

So with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3