42

"How was your break Hua?" The mention girl's best friend since forever asked with a smile as soon as she was in front of the slightly taller girl, has obviously gotten the height from her father. "As always Misun, chaotic as I come from a big ass family." Jihua answered as she held her arm up for the other.

Misun linked her arm with the other's as they started their walk down the hallway. "A big ass rich family may I add." Misun added to which Jihua rolled her eyes and looked forward as they continued to walk down the hallway. As they were walking, a group of girls were coming their way from the opposite side of the hallway.

The urge Jihua had to turn around and go back the other way was relevantly strong. But alas, to her dismay it was too late as the girl in front of the others purposely bumped shoulders with the Chinese girl harshly. "Oops, sorry I didn't see you there. Maybe it's the horrible outfit that didn't catch my eye fast enough." The girl said in mandarin for only the two of them will understand before letting out a chuckle and walking away.

Jihua stood her ground with a stern expression until she knew it was clear for her to morph her face into a pained expression as she lift her hand up to hold onto her shoulder. "Are you okay?" Misun asked with worry as she held onto her friend for moral support. "I'm fine...I'm fine." Jihua answered with a sigh as she stood straight and stretched her left shoulder out.

"What was that even about? What did she say to you?" Misun asked turning back to see if the group of girls were still there before looking back at her best friend. "It's nothing, let's go." Jihua said as she brushed her best friend off and started walking again. "....okay." Misun knew better not to issue the situation any further with the way her friend was acting, so she went along with the other.

✤✤✤

"Hey Jihua." The mention girl looked up to see her cousin in front of her with a huge smile, 'totally gets it from his dad.' She thought before looking back down at her homework she was doing.

"What do you want Daehoon?" She finally asked once she noticed that he wasn't going away. "Well....i need a favor from you." Daehoon stated as he sat down opposite of the girl. "If you're still trying to get with Misun, give it up Dae! She's too old for you." Jihua answered as she put her pencil down and looked up to the other.

"No, it's not that....i know I have no chance..." Daehoon said, trailing off as he looked to the side. Jihua watched him for a minute before clearing her throat to catch the other's attention. "Right! Can you help me throw a party this weekend?" Daehoon asked with a cheeky smile which made Jihua give him a questioning look.

"Aren't you grounded?" Jihua asked as she took a piece of chicken off her food tray. "Not any more, got my phone back last week." Daehoon answered and Jihua nodded her head as she looked down at her homework. "What makes you think I'll help you throw a party? You're only fourteen, you still have a bedtime." Jihua answered the other male's question from before.

"I do not have a bedtime!" Daehoon exclaimed slamming his hand against the table. Jihua gave him a 'are you sure?' expression before humming and nodding her head. "Uncle Hoons says otherwise." Jihua retorted as she let her eyes float up to her cousin.

Daehoon huffed as he spread his upper half across the table, Jihua stretched her arm out and ruffled the boy's hair as a smile spread across her face. "Ask Yonhei to help you, he'll most likely do it." Jihua stated as she took her hand away and went back to doing her homework.

"You're right! Thanks Hua!" Daehoon exclaimed as he got up from the table and ran away from the older girl. Jihua shook her head with a sigh as she went back to doing her homework in peace. "Guys look, it's the nerd doing homework during lunch." A voice said as a group of students started laughing loudly.

Jihua just shook her head lightly and ignored the comment. Her Bàba may be a savage, but he always told her that two wrongs won't make a right and to always remain calm in these situations. "Can't really believe that her dad owns a fashion company, but she dresses like that." A girl said with a snicker.

"And then her other dad is a model, but eh....she really didn't get the looks from him. Nor did she get them from her—how do you say it? Bàba?" Another girl said making all of the laugh with all of their chest.

But then again, her Bàba also told her that sometimes some facts need to be told. So with that, Jihua slammed her pencil down on the table hard as she stood up and turned around with a cocked eyebrow and crossed arms.

"Obviously your parents didn't teach you basic human decency or else you wouldn't be the most shittest person here. Probably even more shitty than the trash bin." Jihua stated with a smirk as she saw the expression on the other girl's face. "And what do you know about fashion? Last time I checked you had that shirt since freshman year and I wasn't even here for that, but I can tell." She continued, her smirk growing even so slowly.

"And don't have the looks? Oh baby, you obviously can't see that I do with all that makeup caked on your face. Such a shame that your parents didn't think twice before having you." She finished as she packed her stuff and walked away from the group of shock girls, a huge smirk across her face.

✤✤✤

"Hey petal, how was school?" Minghao asked as he saw his daughter walking into the kitchen and placed her bag onto one of the stools and looked towards him. "Bàba...am I pretty?" Jihua asked instead as she continued to look at her Bàba who frowned at the question and put down the knife he was using.

"You're more than pretty Hua. You're beautiful, gorgeous, beyond any beautiful thing in the world. You're as pretty as the blue sky, beautiful as the deep sea, and gorgeous as a field of flowers. Why must you ask such a question petal?" Minghao said as he came over and placed both of his hands on his daughter's cheeks as he stared deep into her eyes with love, but also worry.

"Some girls have been making some mean comments lately." Jihua softly spoken as she looked down at her feet. Minghao frowned and lifted the girl's head. "Don't listen to them, they're just a bunch of girls with parents who don't love them, a whole bunch of insecurities, and caked faces. But you my dear...." Minghao trailed off as he pulled the girl into his embrace.

"You're a very pretty girl with parents who loves you dearly, nothing wrong with the way you look, and nature beauty." Minghao finished as he placed a kiss on her head and pulled her closer to his chest. Jihua smiled softly and wrapped her arms around her Bàba and snuggled closer.

"Thanks Bàba, I love you." Jihua stated which made Minghao smiled softly, "I love you too petal."

✤✤✤✤

This chapter was everywhere😭

But that's ok because that's how I wanted it. Anyways, I start school next Monday....im so not ready to go back😭

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3