41

"Appa, where do you want us to put the table?" Yonhei called out as he waited in the middle of the doorway with Yunseo, both holding each end of the table. "Take it outside to the back." Jeonghan answered and the two boys nodded as they took the table outside.

"Do you need help with anything, Hannie?" Seungcheol asked as he walked into the kitchen where he could see his husband rushing around it. "Could you take the food outside and set the tables. The others should be here any minute now." Jeonghan said as he gave the other a hopeful smile.

Seungcheol nodded as he placed a kiss on the other's forehead and picked up a pot full of rice to take outside. "And tell the boys to help you." Jeonghan called towards as he received an 'okay' from the older.

✤✤✤

"Are you guys ready to party!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he entered the house with bottles of alcohol. "You never change." Seungkwan stated as he shook his head. "You know it." Soonyoung said with a cheeky smile as he walked to the backyard to place the bottles down.

"Mingyu and Seungcheol just started the fire if you want to go sit out there Hoons." Jeonghan offered to the other male who nodded and took his kids outside. "You guys can start eating." Seungcheol said as he gestured towards the table full of food.

Jihoon and Wonwoo stood up from this seats to start making the plates for the kids. As everyone was eating, Seungcheol and Junhui went to go set up the piñata. "Alright kids, line up in age order, youngest to oldest." Jeonghan instructed as the kids got into line.

"The youngest here is the one in Jihoon's stomach." Seokmin joked as he tapped Soonyoung on his arm. "I'm not jumping around and looking like a fool." Jihoon declared as he gave Seokmin a glare. "Then it'll be Jisoo next." Soonyoung aaid, tapping Seokmin on his arm.

Jeonghan just shook his head as he began helping the kids hit the piñata. As it went down the line of kids, the piñata bust open a few times until Yunseo hit the piñata making all of the candy drop from the piñata.

The kids went rushing to pick up the candy off the ground.

✤✤✤

"Cheol where's the sparklers?"Jeonghan asked as he started to head in the house. "Check the closet in the kitchen." Seungcheol answered as he placed the fireworks packages in a pile. Jeonghan nodded and headed into the house to find them.

"Here they are, come here kids." Jeonghan called out as he took some sparklers out of the package. He handed each kid a sparkler and lit it for them. "You guys want one?" Jeonghan asked the others as Seokmin and Soonyoung raised their hands with big cheesy smiles.

Jeonghan sighed as he sat down in his chair next to Jisoo and watched as the kids drew and or wrote things into the air. "What time is it?" He asked looking at the others. "It's eleven thirty five." Hansol answered and Jeonghan nodded.

"Cheol, you wanna start setting the smaller ones off now?" Jeonghan asked his husband who gave him a thumbs up and started to set up the smaller fireworks. "Come sit kids." Minghao said as all the kids came over and sat down to watch the fireworks.

"Ah shit!" Soonyoung cursed as he held onto his hand. "Jihoon, your husband just burned himself." Chan called out as he looked towards the older male. "He'll be fine." Jihoon called out, waving the other off. The group of friends started laughing once they saw the offended look Soonyoung gave his husband.

"We have twenty minutes!" Samuel called out towards the others who were lighting the fireworks. "Thanks love!" Chan said as he gave the other a smile. "You guys are so gross." Seungkwan said as he looked at the other with a disgust expression.

"You act like you're any better." Samuel retorted as he looked away from the older male. "Appa, I'm cold." Yonghee whined as she turned to look at Jeonghan who gave her his blanket. "Thank you." Yonghee thanked her Appa as she turned back around to watch the fireworks.

"What time is it now?" Jisoo asked looking towards the others. "Eleven forty three." Minghao answered and Jisoo nodded as he wrapped himself with the blanket. "Appa, I'm hungry." Meeyong said as she looked towards Seungkwan. "Non, can you get her a plate please?" Seungkwan asked looking towards his husband.

Hansol nodded as he got up and walked over towards the table that had a little bit of food on it. "Here Yong." Hansol said as he handed his daughter her plate of food.

"Eleven fifty one!" Wonwoo called out and the males messing with the fireworks nodded. "Junhui, can you go get those boxes over there." Seungcheol asked and Junhui nodded as he walked over and picked up the pile of boxes.

"It's almost time!" Seungkwan exclaimed with a bright smile. Everyone laughed at his actions.

"Count down is about to start!" Jeonghan called out and Seungcheol nodded as he handed out lighters to light the fireworks.

"Three"

"Two"

"One! Happy new year!" They all exclaimed as the fireworks went off.

✤✤✤✤

Happy new year everyone!!

Welcome to 2024!! Let's make this year a good year!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3