28

"Appa! Your tummy is getting bigger! Will she come out soon?" Minshin asked once he ran into the room and jumped onto his parents' bed. "Soon Minnie. Do you wanna say hi?" Samuel said with a smile and Minshin nodded his head rapidly before laying his head gently on Samuel's stomach and listening closely.

"Hi~ baby! I'm Minshin, your big brother." Minshin said as he rubbed his hand on his Appa's baby bump. Samuel smiled fondly at the scene. "And imma beat up anyone that hurts you, okay?" Minshin finished saying as he placed a quick kiss on Samuel's stomach before climbing off the bed and running out the room.

Samuel chuckled lightly at his son's silly behavior. "He acts like you." Chan said as he walked into the room, startling Samuel a little bit. "He also acts like you." Samuel said as he sat up with a struggle and lean onto the headboard of their bed. "Are you going to be able to do Easter this year?" Chan asked as he walked over to the younger and handed him a plate of food.

"Yeah I should be able to, the doctor said she should be out the third or fourth day of April." Samuel informed the other who nodded his head as he placed a kiss on the other's forehead. "You do know that's soon right?" Chan replied as a gasp escape Samuel's mouth as he looked at his husband with a surprise expression.

"You're lying?" Samuel exclaimed and Chan shook his head no. "Shit, but we're only in March still." Samuel said in a soft voice. "It's the thirty first of March Sam." Chan said in a calm voice as he took Samuel's hand into his own. "We passed your birthday?!" Samuel asked with a shock expression.

"Yes, you and Minnie made me breakfast in bed then we went to play at the park then you guys took me to my favorite restaurant and we ate dinner there and had cake there. Are you feeling okay?" Chan said as he placed his free hand over Samuel's forehead. "I'm fine Channie, I just kinda forgot." Samuel said as he took Chan's hand from his forehead and held it.

"Okay just making sure. Now eat up before the food gets cold." Chan said as he freed his hands from the other's. Samuel smiled as he took the food and started eating it. "I love you." Samuel said as he stared up at Chan with doe eyes. "I love you too." Chan said with a fond smile as he gave Samuel a kiss on the lips.

✤✤✤

"Are you sure you should be walking?" Seungkwan asked as he watched the younger male with caution. "It's only the second of April, everything will be fine." Samuel told the other as he waved him off. "It's the third of April Sam." Seungkwan informed the younger who whipped his head around at the other with wide eyes.

"You're lying!" Samuel exclaimed loudly and Seungkwan shook his head no. "Shit, can you call Chan?" Samuel asked as he took a seat on a bench nearby. Seungkwan nodded his head as he pulled out his phone and dialed the other's number. "Hey Seungkwan, what's up?" Chan answered with a cheerful tone.

"You're husband seem to forgot what day it is and is freaking out." Seungkwan replied which made Chan slightly panic. "Where are you guys?" Chan asked the older as he grabbed his car keys. "Downtown." Seungkwan answered as he looked over at Samuel who looked stress. "Alright, I'm on my way. Stay where you are." Chan said before hanging up and running out of the dance studio.

"Would you like some water Sam?" Seungkwan asked as he placed a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Yes please." Samuel answered softly as he took deep breaths. Seungkwan nodded and went to go buy a bottle of water for the younger. "Samuel!" Chan called out once he saw his husband sitting on the bench. "Channie..." Samuel breathed out as he lifted his head to look at the older.

"Are you okay?" Chan asked as he squatted down in front of the other and placed his hand on the other's cheek. "Here." Seungkwan came back and handed the bottle to Chan who opened it and handed it to Samuel who took a sip out of it. "C-can we go home?" Samuel asked as he looked at Chan in the eyes.

"Yeah....yeah we can." Chan replied as he helped the younger off the bench and slowly walked with him to the car. As they were walking, a sharp pain hit Samuel's stomach which made him groan out of pain. "Forget going home....my water broke." Samuel said as he held onto his baby bump.

"Oh, okay." Chan said as he quickly, but carefully took Samuel to the car and helped him get in. "Can you pick Minshin up from the daycare please." Chan asked Seungkwan with a pleasing smile. "Of course I can." Seungkwan smiled as Chan smiled back and got into the car.

"I'll keep you updated, also tell the others." Chan lastly said before he closed his car door and drove off to the hospital.

✤✤✤

They made it to the hospital and the nurses quickly got Samuel into a hospital room. "Channie.....it hurts."Samuel whined as he squeezed the older's hand tighter, "I know, everything will be over soon Sam." Chan tried to calm down the other as he brushed his hand softly against the younger's forehead with a soft smile.

"He's in the final stage of contractions." The doctor said as another doctor nodded her head and settled herself at the end of the bed. "Alright, when I say 'push', push as hard as you can. Okay?" The doctor stated and Samuel nodded his head as he took a deep breath in and exhaled it.

"Push!"

✤✤✤

It was a few hours later when the cries of a baby could be heard throughout the hospital room as the doctors cleaned, weighed, and measured the baby before gently handing her over to the sweaty male sitting on the bed.

Samuel smiled fondly as he stared at the little girl in his arms. "She's beautiful..." He breathed out as he rocked the baby gently. "What's her name?" A nurse asked as she came over to the family with a clipboard. Samuel stared up at Chan with a smile. "Lee Micha." Chan answered as they nurse nod her head and wrote the name down.

"Daddy!" Minshin exclaimed as he ran into the room and hugged Chan's legs. "Hey buddy." Chan greeted as he picked up his son who gasped once he saw the baby in his Appa's arms. "Hi!~" he softly said as he waved to the little girl. "Daddy, she has your nose." Minshin said, making his parents laugh fondly. "Indeed she does."

✤✤✤

Lee Micha has finally been born!!!

And that means my main plot comes into play!!!!🤭✨

Imma add just a short chapter next chapter before the time skip so stay tuned

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3