17(Say the name)

"Daddy! Appa!" The twins exclaimed as they ran into the hospital room where their parents were as they both hugged Seungcheol's legs. "You guys gotta be quiet, Yonghee is sleeping." Seungcheol said in a hushed tone as he pointed to a baby girl sleeping peacefully in a crib.

"Can we hold her? Can we, can we, can we?!" Yonhei plead as he jumped in place with interlocked hands; Yunseo just rapidly nodded his head as he looked up at his father. "Maybe later, for now we should let her sleep." Seungcheol said and the twins pouted for a few seconds before smiling widely and ran to their school bags.

"Appa this is for you and Yonghee!" The two said as they handed their yellow handmade cards. Jeonghan started tearing up as he took the cards gently into his hold and read them. "Awe these are so cute! Thank you boys, i love them." Jeonghan said as he set the cards to the side and kissed both boys heads with a smile.

"Alright, Appa has to rest so let's leave the room." Seungcheol said as the boys sent their farewells to their Appa. "I'll be right back, I'mma go talk to Mingyu about letting the boys stay with him for the meantime." Seungcheol said as he kissed the top of Jeonghan's head and walked out the room.

"Hey Gyu, will it be okay if the boys stay with you and Wonwoo until Jeonghan gets discharged?" Seungcheol said as he did a handshake with the younger. "Yeah, i don't think Won will mind. He loves the boys, but I'll call him to warn him." Mingyu said as he fished for his phone and dialed his husband's number and put it close to his ear.

"Anything wrong Gyu?" Wonwoo asked as he answered the phone on the first ring. "Nothing's wrong Won. Seungcheol wants to know if the twins can stay with us for the meantime." Mingyu said as he stuffed his hand into his pocket. "Yeah, they can stay with us. I'll start with dinner." Wonwoo said as he sent his farewells to his husband and hung up.

Mingyu smiled as he pocketed his phone, "send me the schedule." he said. Seungcheol smiled and sent his farewells to his sons, "please don't give uncle Won and uncle Gyu a hard time. Listen to them and follow their rules, i love you guys." He said as he gave them a hug and a kiss on the head.

"Can we say bye to Appa and Yonghee?" Yonhei asked as he did puppy dog eyes. Seungcheol chuckled and nodded as he open the door to their Appa's room. They walked in and got kisses and hugs from their Appa before squealing about how adorable Yonghee was and placed a kiss on the crib. "Be good boys!" Jeonghan said and received two thumbs up.

"Don't forget to put the spare key back?" Seungcheol called out and Mingyu gave him a thumbs up and the trio left the room. "Was leaving the twins with Mingyu a good idea?" Jeonghan asked already worried for his kids. "They'll be fine. Remember he's going to be a father soon so it'll be great practice for him." Seungcheol reasoned with his husband, "plus Wonwoo is with them." He added for more reassurance.

Jeonghan smiled at that and smiled up at the older, "you're right, Wonwoo is with them." He said to which Seungcheol laughed. Soon enough the cries of a baby was heard, "seems like she's hungry."

✤✤✤

"Alright, let see..." Mingyu said as he looked at the schedule Seungcheol sent him for the twins. "Alright, boys shower time." Wonwoo said looking away from his husband's phone and towards the twins who just got done eating their food. "Can you play some music please?" Yunseo asked as they walked to the spare bathroom.

"Does daddy and Appa usually do that?" Wonwoo asked as he opened the bathroom door for the boys. They nodded their heads and Mingyu didn't trusts it, they are Jeonghan's children after all. So he looked at the schedule just to make sure and surely the twins were right. The two listen to music while they showered and even have their own playlists of songs they listen to.

So Mingyu found a speaker and played the playlist while the two showered and the couple cleaned up dinner while also having a ear out to listen for the twins. "How have you been feeling lately?" Mingyu asked as he walked over to his husband and rested his hands on the other's waist.

"The morning sickness is getting to me, I hate it. But other then that I'm fine. Oh and they also love your cooking." Wonwoo said as he rested his arms around the younger's neck. "See, i should have become a chef instead of a movie director." Mingyu said with a pout to which Wonwoo chuckled at his childishness. "You still can Gyu." Wonwoo said after pecking the other's lips and walking to the sink.

"How so?" Mingyu asked as he put away the left overs. "Just do both, direct movies and be a owner of the most famous restaurant. And maybe, just maybe our child can take over the restaurant when they get older." Wonwoo said with a smile and Mingyu chuckled. "I'll think about it, hm." Mingyu said as he placed a kiss onto the older's forehead and headed upstairs to check on the twins.

Once Mingyu opened the door, he could see the two brushing their teeth as they did silly faces in the mirror. "Ewww Yonnie! I don't think baby Yonghee will like that face." Yunseo said as he gave his brother a weirded out look. "What are you two doing?" Mingyu asked as he walked more into the bathroom; startling the poor six years olds.

"We were brushing our teeth, daddy and appa said we should always brush our teeth or all of our teeth will fall out if we don't." Yonhei said as he spit out the toothpaste. "Oh....that sounds like something Jeonghan would say. Anywho, ready for bed?" Mingyu asked as he picked up the clothes off the floor. The twins nodded and put their toothbrush back in their baggies.

"Can uncle Won read us a book before bed?" Yunseo asked as they walked to the spare bedroom. "We can ask. Won!" Mingyu said, calling out for his husband. "What's wrong?" Wonwoo said as he rushed up the stairs, "the twins want you to read a bedtime story to them." Mingyu said with a smile. Wonwoo's lips went into a thin line before going to find some of his children books he made.

After about three books, the twins finally fell asleep. Wonwoo huffed as he landed onto the couch, "how long are we doing this for, again?" He asked as he looked at his husband. "Just maybe three to four more days." Mingyu answered as he sat next to the other and wrapped his arm around the other. Wonwoo whined as he through his head back, "just think of it this way, it's great practice so when we have our own." Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded in agreement.

They sat on the couch for a bit more talking until they got sleepy and went to bed.

✤✤✤

Just a bit of Jeongcheol and Meanie!!!

I don't have much to say, I'm waiting for a friend to finish something up so i can go to bed

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3