54

"Don't get into trouble and have fun!" Jeonghan said with a smile as he waved. "You really trust teenagers all by themselves?" Minghao asked worriedly as he watched his daughter walked into the mall with her best friend and cousins.

"As long as they stay together and out of trouble, then everything will be fine." Jeonghan said as he turned to the younger Chinese male. "I found this new yoga class we can go to, I already booked a session so come on." Jeonghan added as he linked arms with Minghao as they walked back to the car.

"And don't you remember going to the mall by ourselves when we were in high school? We were perfectly fine." Jeonghan pointed out as he unlocked the car and got in. "Our husbands also performed in front of the whole food court." Minghao countered which made Jeonghan nodded and sighed.

"I wish Cheol was like his high school self sometimes." He said before starting the car and backing out the parking spot. "I like how Jun is now. He still acts like his high school self, but a hint of his dad mode likes to pop out here and there." Minghao explained as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Enough about our high school life, let's go do some yoga." Jeonghan said as he turned the radio up.

✤✤✤

"Did we really have to go shopping for prom? I could have wore the suit dad wore." Yonhei whined as he threw his head back. "Which would still mean we'd have to go suit shopping for me. You know Appa wouldn't let me go by myself." Yunseo pointed out as his twin brother stomped his feet.

"And do you really think you'll get Hea's attention wearing your dad's old ass suit?" Misun asked as she and Jihua started laughing and did a hand shake they made when they were younger. "Who told you?!" Yonhei asked as he pointed a finger at Misun.

"You're so obviously it hurts my eyes just watching you trying to get her attention." Misun stated with an eye roll as she looked over at a store.

"Hey, why don't we go in there and start looking?" Jihua asked, pointing to the store her best friend was looking at. "You read my mind, let's go!" Misun said as the two girls entered the store excitedly.

"Hua! What about this dress?" Misun asked as she held up a long pink sparkly dress with a slit by the leg. Jihua tilted her head while looking at it before shaking her head. "Not what I'm looking for." She said before going back to looking at the different dresses.

"Come on Yon, you have to at least try looking." Yunseo said as he stopped looking at the different colored suits and turned to his twin brother. Yonhei sighed and rolled his eyes before facing the rack of suits and started looking.

Yunseo smiled and continued looking for himself. After a couple of minutes, the girls came over and asked how it's going. "No luck so far, you guys?" Yunseo answered with a sigh as he looked at the girls who just shook their heads.

"How about we go to the food court and get something to eat, yeah?" Yonhei said with a hopeful smile as he looked at the group. "You just want to eat." Jihua rolled her eyes and started walking, linking arms with Misun.

"I'm not the only one though." Yonhei answered before running to catch up with the two as Yunseo just walked his way over.

✤✤✤

"You know this would be so much better if uncle Hannie and my Babã was here. They basically chose uncles Kwan, Shua, Sam, Won, and Hoons dresses." Jihua said with a pout as she took a sip from her drink.

"We could have just told them to stay with us, they did drop us off." Yonhei stated with a matter-of-fact tone as he ate a fry. Jihua stuck her tongue out at him and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, break time's over. Let's go." Yunseo said as he got up and threw his trash away. "Isn't this the food court your parents had that little high school musical moment. The one your Babã was talking about?" Misun asked as she threw away her trash.

"You're right...I bet everyone was like what the fuck." Jihua said with a laugh making everyone else laugh as they went to find another store to shop at.

✤✤✤

"We're back!" Jihua stated as Misun and herself entered the house with Minghao followed behind them. "Can we see the dress now?" Minghao asked as he placed the keys in the bowl next to the door. "Of course not. Not until prom night." Jihua said hugging the bag closed to her chest.

"I want it to be a surprise and I want raw reactions." Jihua said as she headed for the stairs, followed by Misun. "Still can't believe you didn't let me make you your dress." Minghao called out as he headed for the kitchen.

"Raw reactions, remember?" Jihua called out before entering her room with Misun. They giggled as they took their dresses out and held them up close to their bodies, looking in the mirror.

"We're going to look so pretty at prom!" Misun said with more giggles as she spun in a circle. Jihua chuckled and nodded in agreement as she put her dress back and hid it in her closet.

"Let's just hope my Babã knows personal space and doesn't try snooping around in my room to find my dress." Jihua said after closing her closet door. "

sure he won't, He's an understanding man. The only person you need to worry about is your brother." Misun said as she also put her dress away and sat on the bed. "Oh Mingjun isn't allowed in my room whenever I'm not home and my parents make sure of that." Jihua answered as he threw herself on the bed.

"Nap time?" Misun asked with a chuckle as she pat Jihua's head. Jihua hummed as she made herself comfortable as well as Misun. "Do you think Jaesung would ask me to prom?" Jihua softly asked as she had a worried expression on her face.

Misun pouted and brush some hair out of Jihua's face before smiling. "Who wouldn't ask out the Wen Jihua. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, and any guy would love to have you as their date to prom." Misun said as she gave a hug to her best friend.

"Thanks Mi, you're the bestest friend I could ever have." Jihua said with a smile. "Of course, I'm always here for you Ji."

✤✤✤✤

Guys!! My school is planning on canceling my prom because not a lot of people are going!!!😭

It's not our fault the price is so high and everyone else wants to go to other schools' proms!!😭😭

But anywho, I have exciting news!!!✨

I'm going on a cruise next week!!! Only for 4 days that is, just the weekend so don't panic if I don't post a update next weekend(not me acting like I don't take about two weeks to update😭)

But anyways wish me luck because this is my first time on a boat!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3