7

"Appa watch me!" A two year old boy exclaimed as he started to dance in the middle of the family's kitchen. The mention parent started to smile fondly as he watched his son dance, "You're getting better Minnie, soon you'll be better than daddy." The male said as he went back to cutting the vegetables for their dinner.

"I heard that someone will be better than me, who is it?" A male with black hair entered the kitchen and the two year old started running around the small open area as he started to squeal. "How was work?" Samuel asked as he turned on the stove. "Same as always." Chan answered as he picked up Minshin and gave the little boy a kiss on the cheek. "Smells good in here? What are you cooking." Chan asked as he walked closer to the other and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Food that you'll be eating." Samuel answered as he continued to cook the meat that was in the pan. "Of course, I always eat your cooking." Chan said with a cheeky smile as he picked up his two year old son and walked out of the kitchen. Samuel shook his head before continuing with cooking.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wan' dance with me?" The two year old asked his father as he started to tug on his father's pants. "What song do you wanna dance to?" Chan asked as he bent down to meet eye to eye with his son. "Uncle Hoon's!" Minshin exclaimed as he started to giggle. Chan smiled fondly at his son as he took out his phone and started to look up a song by his hyung.

"Which song Min?" Chan asked as he showed the two year old his phone. "The one with Uncle Hoshi!" Minshin said and Chan nodded as he pressed on the song and the beat to the song started to play. Minshin squealed and started to jump around and danced to the song. Chan joined the little boy as they started to have a dance party in their living room.

Samuel laughed as he joined the two and started dancing with them. As the song ended Minshin squealed as he jumped around, "Again! Again!" He exclaimed as he looked at his parents. "Not now Minnie, food is ready." Samuel said as he grabbed hold of the little boy's hand. "Yayy!! Eat time!" Minshin said as he walked with his parents to the kitchen and sat down.

After they were done eating, Chan took Minshin to the bathroom to give him a bath as Samuel went to go get night clothes ready for when Minshin was done with his bath. "Daddy?" Minshin called out as he played with his toy car in the water. "Yes?" Chan answered as he rubbed some soap on his son's back. "How much do you wove Appa?" He asked as he looked up at Chan who smiled softly.

"I love your Appa very much to the point I'll stay with him forever and ever." Chan answered as he filled a cup up with water. "Will you ever leave Appa?" Minshin asked which made Chan frown a little bit. "I will never ever leave your Appa. Your Appa and you are the most precious people to my heart." Chan stated as he slowly poured the water down Minshin's back.

"I wove you Daddy." Minshin said as he blew his father a kiss. Chan lightly laughed as he caught the kiss and pressed it to his cheek. "I love you too Minnie." Chan replied back and continued to wash his son up. As the two had their little moment, Samuel stood in the bathroom's doorway hearing and watching the two. He smiled fondly as he tried to hold back his tears.

"Ready to get out?" He asked after he recollected himself and walked over to the two. "No!~" Minshin whined a little as he started to kick his feet lightly. "You don't want to see Yonie, Yunnie, Dae, Jae, Hua and baby Meeyong at daycare tomorrow?" Samuel asked as he squat next to his husband. Minshin eyes sparkled as he heard his cousins name, "Baby Meeyong?" The two year old said and stood up in the bath.

The parents laugh at their adorable son as Chan wrapped a towel around the two year old and lifted him out of the bathtub. "Do you love baby Meeyong?" Samuel asked as the family of three walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Minshin's room. Minshin nodded his head softly as a lip smile was settled on his face.

Samuel chuckled lightly and dried the boy's body off before changing him into his night clothes and then drying his hair. Minshin giggled before climbing into his bed and kicking his feet lightly. "Daddy can you read me a bedtime story?" Minshin asked as he looked up at Chan who smiled and grabbed a nearby book as he sat next to his son on the bed.

"I'll be in the kitchen." Samuel said to which Chan nodded and continued to read the book. Samuel watched them for a little bit with a fond smile before walking away and into the kitchen. As he was cleaning the dishes he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder. "Do you need any help?" Chan asked as he tilted his head a little bit to look at the other.

"Yea, can you sweep the floor?" Samuel replied and Chan nodded his head against the younger's shoulder. It was silent between the couple as they clean their kitchen, as Samuel was finishing up with the dishes and sighed as he remembered what Chan was telling their son.

"Did you mean it?" He suddenly asked as he turned around to face the older and lean against the sink. "Mean what?" Chan asked as he stopped sweeping and looked at Samuel. "That me and Minnie are the most precious people to your heart?" Samuel asked as he crossed his arms. "You heard that?" Chan asked out of shock as he put the broom against their dinning room table and walked closer towards the other.

"Of course I did, I was standing there the whole time. I'm surprised you didn't hear me." Samuel said as he let his arms fall to his sides. "I'm surprised too and to answer your question, I did mean what I said. I'm so glad that you walked into my life and made it even better." Chan said as he rested his hands on Samuel's arms.

"Ew, too much cheese." Samuel jokingly said with a small laugh and smile as Chan laughed with him. "But you love it." Chan said as he placed a light kiss on the younger's forehead. "Whoever said that bullshit is a liar."Samuel asked with a fake disgust face. "So you're calling your husband a liar now?" Chan asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked the other in the eyes.

"And so what if I am?" Samuel asked as he tilted his head to the side and smiled a sly smile. "I'll kiss you til you drop then" Chan replied before lifting the other and walking to their shared room with Samuel giggling lightly.

✤✤✤

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT ICONIC LINE CAME FROM ARE YOU REALLY LIVING?!?!?!?

Anyways, now that i have introduced the families let's really get into this book.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3