45

"What if I open up a restaurant?" Mingyu suddenly said, which made Wonwoo instantly whipped his head around to face the younger. "You know, just something to have when I'm not directing movies. Plus I can combine it with your cafe and it'll be like a family business thing." Mingyu said, justifying his claim.

Wonwoo sat there for a moment staring at the other before a soft smile spread across his face. "There is this place next to the cafe that you buy. I think it'll be pretty nice to have my husband's restaurant next to my cafe." Wonwoo said as he turned back around to focus(hide his blush) on his book.

Mingyu smiled brightly and walked up to Wonwoo and back hugged him as he planted sweet kisses on his neck. "I'll check it out tomorrow then. You think I can ask Jeonghan for help?" Mingyu asked as he rested his chin in Wonwoo's hair.

"If you pay him then he'll help you."Wonwoo answered with a snort as he continued to write his ideas down. "In what? Food or money?" Mingyu asked as he let go of the older and sat in the chair next to him. "Both most likely." Wonwoo answered as he closed his notebook and was about to get up.

"Where are you going?" Mingyu asked as he grabbed hold of the other's hand. "My break is over and I gotta go save Jinyoung. He's most likely stressing right now." Wonwoo said as he planted a kiss on Mingyu's cheek and freed his hand.

He walked over towards the door and put on his coat and boots. "Can you pick Wonsuk up today? He wanted to see the set." Wonwoo asked as he looked towards Mingyu who nodded as he watched the older with longing eyes.

Wonwoo sighed and walked back over to the younger and wrapped his arms around his neck; giving him a sweet and loving kiss. "I'll see you after work." Wonwoo said after he pulled away from the kiss. Mingyu nodded and let go of Wonwoo's waist.

"I love you." Wonwoo said once he made it back to the door. "I love you too." Mingyu said back and watched as Wonwoo walked out the door.

✤✤✤

"I now see why Won hates school pick up lines." Mingyu said as he sighed and leaned back in his seat. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath just before someone started knocking on the car window.

He sighed and opened his eyes, sitting up straight in his seat. He looked over to see a woman smiling at him through the window. He rolled down the window and waited for her to talk.

"Hi sir, who are you here for?" The woman asked with a bright smile. "Kim Wonsuk." Mingyu answered the woman's question as he placed his hands on the steering wheel.

"And what's your relationship with him?" The woman asked as she held her smile on her face. "His father." Mingyu answered, getting a little annoyed. "Alright, can I see your id please?" The woman asked with the same smile on her face.

Mingyu sighed and took his id out and handed it to the woman. She looked at the id before handing it back to Mingyu and nodded before walking away. Minutes later, she came back with Wonsuk and opened the door for him.

"Hey bud!" Mingyu greeted his son who was shocked to see him. "Daddy!" Wonsuk exclaimed as he gave Mingyu a quick hugged before sitting back down and pulling his seatbelt over his chest.

"Ready to go?" Mingyu asked as he put the car in drive and Wonsuk nodded with a smile. Mingyu smiled back and took off.

"Are you hungry?" Mingyu asked as he looked through the rear view mirror to see his son who nodded his head. "Alright." Mingyu answered as he turned into the right lane to turn into the McDonald's.

"What do you want Suk?" Mingyu asked as they waited in the drive through. "A cheeseburger and Pepsi please. Extra fries." Wonsuk ordered and Mingyu nodded as he pulled up and ordered for the both of them.

Soon they got their food and headed to the studio Mingyu was working at for the day. "Welcome to where the real magic happens." Mingyu said with a proud smile as he swung open the doors.

"You sound like a Disneyland worker." Wonsuk stated, giving his dad an unimpressed look. Mingyu clicked his tongue and headed over to his chair, his son following suit. "Can I get a chair please?" Mingyu asked one of the staff and they nodded and hurried away, soon coming back with a chair for Wonsuk.

"You can sit here and watch, okay?" Mingyu said as he gave his son a smile, Wonsuk just shrugged his shoulders and munched on his food. Time passed by with Mingyu directing the scenes with a bit of help from Wonsuk as he let the child say his opinion.

Soon enough it was time to wrap up and go home. "Ready to go kiddo?" Mingyu asked as he placed his hand on Wonsuk's back. Wonsuk nodded with a smile as the two walked out of the building and headed for the car.

Once they were seated in the car, Mingyu started to engine and drive off. "So which one you like more, daddy's or Appa's workplace?" Mingyu asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

Wonsuk thought about it for moment before giving his answer. "Appa's, he gives me free food." He replied with a bright smile. "Aish! Your Appa spoils you too much." Mingyu said as he shook his head and pulled into their neighborhood.

They finally made it home and Wonsuk ran up to the door with the keys in his hands as he unlocked the door and ran inside. "You're home early." Mingyu said as he looked at his husband who was sitting on the couch with a book in his hands.

"Who else would be making dinner? You were at work late." Wonwoo answered as he book mark his spot and closed the book, standing up from his spot on the couch.

"You made dinner?" Mingyu asked as the two made their way to the dining room. "No a bird did, of course I made dinner." Wonwoo sarcastically answered as the family sat down and ate their food.

Soon it was time to get ready for bed as they got washed up and said their goodnights. "Goodnight Won." Mingyu said as he placed a kiss on the older's head. "Goodnight Gyu."

✤✤✤✤

And that's a wrap for this chapter.
I don't have much to say

So like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3