35

"Hey, Jaesuk! You're in charge." Wonwoo said as the worker nodded his head and went back to taking orders. Wonwoo sighs as he grab his keys and coat and exit through the back door.

He got into the car that was parked in the back and started his drive to his destination. "Gosh I hate school car lines." He said hitting the steering wheel as he sat back in his seat and waited until he was able to pull forward.

Eventually, he was able to pull up and pick up his son from school. "Hi honey, how was school?" Wonwoo asked turning to him slightly as he watched the young boy put his seatbelt on. "It was good Appa." Wonsuk answered as he gave his Appa a smile that screamed Mingyu.

Wonwoo smiled back and started the drive back to the cafe. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he parked the car back in its parking spot and turn off the car. "Can I have a Swiss roll please?" Wonsuk asked as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, book bag hanging off his arm.

"Of course you can, would you like a drink too?" Wonwoo asked as he took his son's hand walked through the back with him. "Lemonade please." Wonsuk stated with a smile and Wonwoo smiled back with a nod. Wonsuk cheered and ran to his booth to start on his homework.

Wonwoo smiled fondly at his son before starting to prepare the snack for the little boy.

✤✤✤

"Hi, I'm a regular customer here and I always seem to see this little boy here everyday. Do you guys know about this?" A middle aged woman said as she walked up to the counter. "Yes we do know about him being here." Jinyoung, one of the workers at the cafe answered with a smile.

"Have you guys contacted his parents to let them know their son is here, alone?" The woman asked and Jinyoung looked at her like she was crazy. "We don't have to..." he said with squinted eyes as he looked at the woman. "What do you mean you don't have to? He's a little boy all by himself." The woman asked, getting angry by the minute.

"Like I said ma'am, we don't have to. He's in good care." Jinyoung said with a smile as he started to go back to cleaning. "I wanna speak to your manager." The woman demanded and Jinyoung shrugged as he walked to the back. Seconds later, Wonwoo walked out with a confused expression on his face.

"Yes hi, are you the manager?" The woman asked once Wonwoo was right in front of her. "I'm the owner actually ma'am." Wonwoo answered and the woman clapped her hands together. "Even better. Do you know about the little boy who comes to visit your cafe everyday?" The woman asked, pointing to Wonsuk who was happily coloring.

"You mean my son? Yes I'm very aware that he's here." The woman looked petrified at the information given to her. "S-son?" She stuttered out and Wonwoo nodded before saying, "yes he's my son. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." Before walking away, but stopping to check up on his son.

"Like I said ma'am, we don't have to contact any parents. He's in good care." Jinyoung said with a smile and went back to cleaning the counter. "I see, I'll be going then." The woman said, partially running out of the cafe. "And she called herself a regular, people these days." Jinyoung said with a tsk. "Wonsuk, do you want a refill?" He asked the little boy who nodded with a smile.

✤✤✤

"Thanks for all your help Jinyoung." Wonwoo said as he finished dressing his son in his winter jacket. "No problem, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jinyoung said with a wave as he walked out the door. Wonsuk went to go lock it before running back to his Appa who took his hand and walked out through the back, not forgetting to turn off the light.

"Home time, I bet Daddy made dinner already." Wonwoo said as he turned on the car, turning up the heaters and pulled out of his parking spot. Wonsuk cheered as he sung along to the songs playing on the radio and looked out the window with a small smile on his face.

Wonwoo cooed at the boy from the rear mirror as he drove the two home. "Daddy!" Wonsuk exclaimed as he took off his winter clothes and ran to the taller male. "Hey bud! How was school?" Mingyu asked as he picked up the boy and ruffled his hair.

"School was school." The boy answered with a shrug. "I feel like you're too young to be saying that, but whatever works." Mingyu said as he set the boy down. "Hey Gyu." Wonwoo greeted the younger as he placed a small kiss on the his cheek and gave him a quick hug. "How was work?" Mingyu asked as he placed a hand on Wonwoo's waist.

"Work was work. Except there was a lady there concerned about not contacting Wonsuk's parents." Wonwoo said with a confused expression as he sat down at the table full of food. "Last time I checked, I carried him for nine months." Wonwoo added as he started to serve his son a plate.

"That you did." Mingyu said as he squeezed Wonwoo's shoulders and sat down next to him. "Well I'm glad you both had decent days today." Mingyu said with a smile as he took his plate from his husband. "How was your day cause I know you've been waiting for that question." Wonwoo stated which made Mingyu chuckle.

"You know me too well. My day was alright. Everything went well on set today. Minghao visited and literally freaked out when he saw all the actors customs." Mingyu said as he ate in between his sentences. "Sounds like him, remember when he freaked out about the outfit you wore to school back in high school." Wonwoo answered and Mingyu sighed, shaking his head.

"That was a time." Mingyu stated and Wonwoo and Wonsuk started laughing. "I miss uncle Hao and uncle Jun. when can we see them again?" Wonsuk asked as he looked between his parents. "Christmas is coming up, so maybe at Uncle Hannie's and uncle cheol's house." Wonwoo answered and Wonsuk started to cheer.

The family soon finished their dinner and got settled for bed. "Love you Won." Both parents bid their son goodnight before heading to their room. "Shit! I remember I need to go Christmas shopping." Wonwoo cursed as he got his phone out and set a reminder for himself.

"Lights out." Mingyu said as he turned off the lights and got comfortable in bed. "Goodnight Gyu." Wonwoo said as he snuggled closer to the younger. "Goodnight Won." Mingyu bid as he wrapped his arms around the older and they both soon fell asleep.

✤✤✤✤

And goodnight to me as I have school in a few hours!!😭😭

Literally haven't been at school for a week and a day, feels so weird to go back. But luckily for me, I start my Christmas break soon.

Also, I went to got watch Seventeen's tour 'follow' to Japan Saturday!!! Omg it was so amazing!!! I wanna go back so bad!!!😭😭

Sadly no pictures as my back camera has been broken for months now. Shut vibrates!!

Ok enough talking, I seriously need to go to bed😭

So with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3