49

"Daehoon could you please help me clean up? We have family coming over soon." Jihoon said as he tidy up the living room. "Whose side?" Daehoon asked as he helped his Appa fix the couch cushions.

"My cousin." Jihoon answered as he finally declared that the living room was clean to perfection. "Appa, dad needs help in the kitchen." Jaeyoung stated as he entered the living room. Jihoon nodded and headed towards the kitchen where he saw Soonyoung cooking lunch.

"What do you need help with Soons?" Jihoon asked as he walked closer to the older male. Soonyoung smiled as he turned to face the shorter and placed a kiss on his lips. "I just needed a kiss to calm down my nerves." Soonyoung said as he went back to cooking lunch.

Jihoon hummed and placed a sweet kiss on Soonyoung's cheek. "You're doing great Toots." Jihoon encouraged with a smile as he walked away to see if the house is all clean and ready for when his cousin comes.

✤✤✤

"Lunch is ready." Soonyoung announced once he was done setting the table. "Okay, they should be here any time soon." Jihoon said as he wrapped his arms around Soonyoung's waist and leaned his head against the taller's chest.

"Appa, a car just pulled in." Jaeyoung stated and Jihoon nodded as he untangled himself from Soonyoung's arms and went to go open the door. "Hoonie!" A little girl with chubby cheeks exclaimed as she ran up to the pregnant male.

"Hey Sunhee!" Jihoon greeted with a smile as he bend down to hug the little girl. "You're getting so big! And you have your Appa's cheeks." Jihoon said as he pinched the little girl's cheeks. "Another one Hoons?" A male with dark brown hair asked as he had his arm wrapped around another male with blond hair.

"Well you have four of them and three of them are cats Min." Jihoon joked which made the cousins laughed. "Got me there Jihoon. How have you been?" Minho asked as he stepped into the house. "I've been well, the boys missed you and Jisung." Jihoon said as he closed the door.

"Hi Minho, hi Jisung, nice to see you guys again." Soonyoung greeted the couple with a smile as he wrapped his arm around Jihoon. "I see you're still with your tiger loving husband." Minho said as he sat down on the couch. "I kinda have to be, apparently I'm having three kids with him." Jihoon answered as he looked up at Soonyoung with a smile.

"Appa, I'm hungry." Sunhee said with a pout as she looked up towards Jisung. You could tell that Sunhee was his child from the way they both look the same. From the big doe eyes to the roundness of their cheeks. "Lunch is ready if you guys are ready to eat." Soonyoung said, gesturing to the kitchen across the room.

"Yes, let's go eat." Minho said as he got up from the couch and helped Jisung off the couch as Jisung took the little girl's hand. "Boys, come down and eat!" Jihoon called out as the rest walked into the dining room. Footsteps could be heard as the two teenagers came down the stairs.

They all settled into their seats around the table as Jihoon started serving everyone. "Oh Jihoon you don't have to serve me. I can do it." Jisung as he went to take the spoon from the other's hand. "No, no. It's okay Jisung, you my guest." Jihoon said as he served the younger a plate.

After everyone was served, they started digging into their food. "Woah! This taste amazing! Who made it?" Jisung asked as he covered his mouth to finish chewing the rest of his food. "I did, it was one of my mom's recipes." Soonyoung answered with a proud smile on his lips.

"You did amazing Soonyoung. Honey, you should cook more." Jisung said before directing the last part of his sentence to Minho as he turned to the older. "I do cook!" Minho exclaimed with an offended expression on his face.

"Lately you haven't, I miss your cooking." Jisung stated as he continued to eat his food, ignoring the click of Minho's tongue and the glare that he was sending him. "Anywho, Sunhee how's school going?" Jihoon asked, changing the subject so they don't sit in a tense silence.