8

"BABY MEEYONG!" Minshin exclaimed as he ran into his daycare the next morning. Samuel laughed at his son's antics as he went to go sign Minshin in. "Everyone seems to love her." Samuel said as he walked over to Seungkwan and smiled at Meeyong and pinched her cubby cheek lightly.

"Tell me about it, i went over to Jihoon's yesterday and I swear i barely got to hold my own daughter. Dae and Jae were all over her." Seungkwan said with a playful eye roll as he rocked Meeyong.

"Move it people! Bába and baby Mingjun coming through." The two parents laughed as they watched the little Chinese girl carefully guide her farther to the check in area. "Thank you Hua, I'm okay now." Minghao said with a light laugh as he patted his daughter's head and signed her in.

Jihua nodded as she ran over to play with Minshin who was playing with some blocks. Minghao shook his head lightly and wobbled over towards the younger parents. "I swear, ever since Jun flew to Tokyo, she's been overprotective as hell." Minghao said as he took a seat and leaned back.

"Jun flew to Tokyo?!" Samuel asked as he looked at the Chinese male in shock, "and you let him?!" Seungkwan added on as he gave the older an even more shocked expression. Minghao nodded his head and rubbed his baby bump lightly. "He was going to refuse it, but i told him to go." Minghao explained and the other two nodded.

"But aren't you close to due date?" Samuel asked as he gave the other a confused face. "I am, but he'll be coming back this Friday and if i were to go into labor while he's there I'll just make someone call him." Minghao said before they heard the door opening.

"Come on Daehoon! I swear you have your father's ADHD!" Jihoon said as he grabbed hold of his oldest son's hand who was distracted with a butterfly and ended up getting dragged into the daycare. The three parents laughed at the shorter parent as they watched him set his oldest free and signed his children in. He sighed as he started to pat his youngest son's back as he was falling asleep in his arms.

"If i knew i was going to have a mini Soonyoung running around i wouldn't have agreed to having kids." Jihoon said as he took a seat next to Minghao. Seungkwan laughed as he finally took a seat and said, "i mean you did married a tiger obsessed dancer." To which Jihoon responded with a groaned.

"I still love him nevertheless." Jihoon said before all the parents looked towards the door as it opened to see a set of twins walking in and their father right behind them. "I swear, they act like me too much." Jeonghan said as he entered the building and walked over to sign his kids in. "They also stole your face." Minghao said to which Jeonghan laughed before looking at the Chinese male with confusion.

"Shouldn't you be on bed rest?" He asked as he slightly wobbled over to the others. "I am, but Jun is in Tokyo doing a promotion right now." Minghao answered and Jeonghan nodded.

"You didn't bother to ask any of us to help?" Jeonghan asked, but before the younger could answer the head teacher of the daycare opened the door and thanked the parents for their patience before taking the kids to their age group classrooms. The parents thanked the head teacher before walking out the daycare.

"Now that's over, i gotta go to work. I'm sure Soons is freaking out or maybe asleep. Same place for lunch?" Jihoon asked as he took his keys out. The others nodded their heads and sent the shorter their farewells. "I gotta go too, clothes won't choose themselves." Minghao said as he wobbled to his car.

"What you need to do is lay in fucking bed. You working so much made Jihua come early, do you really want to give birth while Jun's not here?" Jeonghan asked as he walked over towards the younger's car. "What i want is for this boy to come out of me already. Bye guys." Minghao said as he got into his car.

Jeonghan shook his head as he watched the male drive away. "That boy don't ever learn. Anyways, i gotta go meet up with Shua and help plan his baby shower." Jeonghan said as he made his way to his car and hoped in and drove away.

"Wanna go see Wonwoo?" Samuel asked and Seungkwan nodded as they went to their cars. "See you there in a bit." Seungkwan nodded and they got in their cars and drove away.

✤✤✤

"Ugh!" Minghao let out as he threw his head back and threw the clothes down. "Why are all these clothes trash?!" He asked himself as he continued to look through the clothes until he heard his phone ring. He wobbled over to his desk and looked at his phone before smiling.

He pressed the green button while picking up his phone as the person he's been missing appeared on the screen. "Hey baby, what are you doing?" Junhui asked as he smiled at the younger. "I'm at the company right now." Minghao answered as he propped up his phone.

"Shouldn't you be on bed rest? This is literally how Hua was born." Junhui said with worry in his tone as he moved closer to the screen. "I'll be fine Junnie and I already told you that if I do go into labor early I'll call you." Minghao answered as he wobbled back over to the clothing rack.

"That's the thing, I don't want you to go into labor early. That's why you need to be on bed rest." Junhui said with a sigh as he looked at his husband with doe eyes. Eyes that Minghao couldn't resist, so with a sigh he walked over to his phone and picked it up while giving the other a smile.

"You need to stop using that trick on me." He said which made the other laugh. "Well how else am I supposed to get you to listen to me?" Junhui asked with a laugh as Minghao rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I love you." Minghao said as he grabbed his keys. "Ask one of the staffs to drive you home, you shouldn't be driving anyways." Junhui said with a worried look.

"Yea, yea. I'll see you when I see you." Minghao said as he told a staff member to help lock up his office. "I love you!~" Junhui happily told the other with a smile. "I love you too." Minghao said as he waved bye to the other and hung up. "You're father is too overprotective of us." Minghao said with a sigh as he rubbed his stomach.

"Ready to go sir?" His assistant asked as she walked up to him. Minghao nodded with a polite smile and they both headed out of the office to walk to Minghao's parked car that sits outside the company's doors.

✤✤✤

Zeupzpruztj lylhfffur

Jihua is my favorite og character I have made. She's so adorable!!!🤭✨

Anywho~

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3