13

"Is Bàba going to be alright?" Jihua asked worried for he father as Seokmin drove them to the hospital. "He's going to be just fine Jihua, wanna watch something on my phone to calm down?" Jeonghan asked with a smile as the little girl nodded. Jeonghan handed her his phone with her favorite YouTuber—Aphmau—on.

"Did anyone get an update from Jun yet?" Wonwoo asked from the FaceTime call they were on. "Not yet, I hope he makes it though." Jisoo said as he played with Seokmin's fingers. "On the other hand, they have Minghao in a room." Wonwoo said reading the text he got from Mingyu. "That's good." Jeonghan said as he brushed his fingers through Yunseo's hair.

"We're here, see you guys soon." Seokmin said as he parked the car and turned it off. Wonwoo nodded and Jihoon ended the call. They got out of the car and entered the hospital, "hi, how can I help you?" The receptionist asked with a smile. "Our friend who just went into labor was sent in here." Jeonghan said as he tapped his fingers on the desk. "Ah yes, Mr. Wen room 107." The receptionist said with another smile.

"Thank you." Jisoo said as the group headed towards the room. "How is he?" Jeonghan asked upon reaching the room and saw his husband and Mingyu sitting outside of it. "I'm scared that he might lose his voice. He's screaming like he's getting killed." Seungcheol said as he stood up and walked over to Jeonghan.

"Hey you three, go sit over there on that couch and watch tv." Jisoo said as he took Jeonghan's phone from Jihua and they ran over to the couch. "Any updates on Jun?" Mingyu asked as he stood up as well. "Nothing yet." Seokmin said and everyone sighed. "I hope he makes it." Mingyu said and everyone nodded in agreement.

✤✤✤

"Can this private jet come any sooner. My husband is literally in labor right now." Junhui said as he paced through the waiting hall. "It's on its way sir, please be patient." One of the staff members said as he tried to calm Junhui down.

"Do you know what else is on its way? My son and I'm not there at this very moment! Gosh why did I come on this trip. I should have stayed home." Junhui said as he continued to paced up and down the hall. "Mr. Wen, the jet is here." A male said and Junhui gathered his stuff together.

"Finally." He said as he helped load everything onto the jet.

✤✤✤

"We're here for Wen Minghao." Wonwoo said to the receptionist. "Wow, Mr. Wen sure does have a lot of friends." The lady said as she also told them the room number. Wonwoo thanked her and led the way. "Jun's still not here?" Jisoo asked as Jihoon told his kids to sit with the rest on the couch.

The others shook their heads no, "Jun better make it." Jihoon said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Jun just texted me saying that he's on the jet right now." Soonyoung stated and everyone lifted their heads up in rapid speed. "He said he'll be here in about an hour or so." Soonyoung added and everyone sighed in relief.

"Minghao doesn't start pushing until another hour so let's keep our heads high." Jeonghan said and everyone nodded. "Is anyone hungry?" Mingyu asked after a while and everyone nodded. "Alright, imma go get some food for us." Mingyu said as he stood up. "I'll come with you." Wonwoo said as he grabbed hold of his husband's hand and they walked to the cafeteria.

✤✤✤

"We're landing sir." A staff member said and Junhui nodded as he took deep breaths. "We've landed sir." The staff member said and Junhui rushed to get out of his seat and gathered his stuff as he made his way off the jet and to the rental car.

He threw his stuff into the car and told the driver which hospital to go. He sighed as he leaned back in his seat and texted Soonyoung that he was on his way.

✤✤✤

"Guys he's on his way here!" Soonyoung exclaimed and everyone looked at him with hopeful eyes. "Will anyone one of you like to hold Mr. Wen's hand while he starts pushing?" A doctor came out of the room and asked. The group of friends looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"I will!" A voice said and everyone looked to see Junhui jogging towards the door. "Jun you made it!" Everyone said with happy smiles as they watched the male walked up to them. "Of course I did, I wasn't planning on missing my son being born." Junhui said as he walked towards the door and entered the room.

"Hey love, I'm here." Junhui said as he grabbed hold of Minghao's hand and squeezed it. "You actually made it." Minghao said with tears peeking his eyes. "Like I said, I'm not missing out on seeing my son for the first time." Junhui said as he placed a kiss on the back side of Minghao's hand.

Minghao looked at the older and squeezed his hand tighter. "Alright, on the count of three push."

✤✤✤

Two hours later, the cries of a baby could be heard throughout the whole room. "Here you go sir." The doctor said as he handed the bundle of joy to Minghao who carefully settled the baby in his arms. "Junnie look." He said as tears started to peek his eyes.

"He's adorable." Junhui said as he placed his arms on Minghao's shoulder. "Excuse me, what's his name?" A doctor asked as he came over to the couple with a clipboard. "Wen Mingjun." Minghao said with a smile. The doctor nodded and walked away as he continued to write some more stuff down. "Here you go sir." Another doctor said and handed Junhui a pair of scissors.

The doctor then held up the cord connected to the baby's belly button and Junhui cut it off. "Thank you." The doctor said as she took the scissors and walked away. "Can we come in now?" Jeonghan asked as he poked his head in. The Chinese couple laughed and nodded their heads.

"Daddy! You made it!" Jihua exclaimed as she ran up to Junhui who smiled and picked up his daughter. "Look who it is Hua." Junhui said as he pointed to the baby in Minghao's hands. "Baby Mingjun!" Jihua said with excitement as she squirmed to be let down.

"I'm sorry Jisoo for ruining your baby shower." Minghao said with an apologetic tone as he looked the mention male. "It's alright, I was more looking forward to knowing the baby's gender" Jisoo said with a shrug. "I mean we can still know." Jeonghan said as he took out two poppers full of confetti and handed it over to the couple.

Jisoo looked over at Seokmin who nodded and ready himself to pop it. Seungkwan covered baby Meeyong's ears and Minghao covered baby Mingjun's ears as the couple popped the poppers and pink confetti came out. "We're having a girl! Minnie we're having a girl!" Jisoo exclaimed as he gave his husband a tight hug.

"Congratulations you two and you two as well." Jeonghan said to both couples who thanked him. "And now it's getting late. So here's the baby bag and we'll see you when we see you." Jihoon said as he picked up his youngest son and headed out the door. "Goodnight guys." Soonyoung said as he picked up Daehoon and walked out the room.

Soon enough everyone had left, leaving the family of four now to themselves. "Get some rest Hao, I'll take care of him." Junhui said as he took his son into his arms. "Are you sure?" Minghao asked with worried. "I'm sure, now get some rest." Junhui said as he placed a kiss on the younger's forehead and rocked their son to sleep.

✤✤✤

AHHHHHH!!!

Baby Mingjun has been born and Seoksoo is having a girl!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME LIN THAT IM A NICE PERSON AND DIDNT HURT YOU LIKE YOU HURT ME!!!!😤😤

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3