23

"Thank you Yun." Jeonghan thanked his younger twin as he took the decoration from the six year old and placed it in the center of the table. Today is Mingyu and Wonwoo's baby shower party and Jeonghan was over to help set up the house before the party which starts around two. "Careful Yonhei, the pan is hot." Mingyu told the six year old as he helped the little boy take the pan to the dining table.

"Aren't you one adorable baby ever!" Wonwoo said in a baby voice as he played with Yonghee who started giggling at the feeling of Wonwoo's nose on her's. "You think your Appa will let me have you?" He asked in a baby voice as he hugged the two months old baby close to his body. "Absolutely not." Jeonghan said in a stern tone as he gave the younger male a look before going back to decorating the house. "And plus Won, we're going to have a kid of our own." Mingyu said as he brought more food to set on the table.

"I know, but look how adorable she is!" Wonwoo said as he placed a kiss on the baby's cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Give me my child." Jeonghan said as he took his daughter into his arms. Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he got off the couch and went to go help Mingyu in the kitchen. "The house is all set up, I'll be going back home to get ready for the party." Jeonghan announced and the couple gave him an okay. The twins said bye to their uncles and left the house with their Appa.

✤✤✤

"The life of the party is here!" Seungkwan announced as he stepped through the doors with Meeyong in his arms and Hansol behind him. "Meeyong!" Minshin and Jeonghan exclaimed as the two came over to Seungkwan, Jeonghan taking the little girl from her Appa's arms and took her to the couch with Minshin following him. "Welcome Seungkwan." Jisoo said with a smile to which the younger smiled back.

"Now that everyone made it, let's start with our first game and a game we always do at any baby shower. You can't say the word baby or you're out." Wonwoo stated as he handed the twins, Jihua, and Daehoon the pink and blue pacifiers to hand out to everyone. They played some music for background noise as the little kids ran around the house and the parents having a conversation while also taking care of a baby. "Kids! Come eat." Minghao called out as the kids ran into the dining room and found a seat next to their parents.

"Awe baby Meeyong is so cute!" Junhui said as he looked at the baby giggled. "Daddy you're out!" Jihua exclaimed as she took the blue pacifier around his neck and handed it over to Wonwoo. They continued to eat before letting the kids go play again and the adults play another game. "Alright, we're going to play a game call Appa or Daddy. I'll ask some questions and you guys will answer if it's going to be me or Gyu." Wonwoo said as he sat in the chair Mingyu brought to the living room for him.

"First question, who will change the most diapers?"

"Wonwoo obviously." Jeonghan said which made everyone laugh, "what makes you say that?" Mingyu asked a little offended by the older's answer. "It's obvious because Wonwoo will be home more. You get asked to direct a movie almost every day so you'll barely home to be able to change a diaper." Jeonghan explained and everyone agreed with him. "He has a point love." Wonwoo said as he looked at his husband.

"Yea, but what if you're too busy with working at the bakery to even change the baby's diaper?" Mingyu asked as he placed his hand on Wonwoo's back. "I'll still be able to change the baby's diapers. You know I'll have employees right?" Wonwoo stated as he gave the other a look. "Wait, Wonwoo has a bakery?!" Seokmin asked interrupting the couple's conversation. "Not yet, I want to open one though." Wonwoo replied and the younger nodded.

"Anyways, let's continue the game." Wonwoo said and the others nodded their heads.

✤✤✤

It was moments later, maybe like around ten and they played all the games with Jihua being the last one to say the word baby. "The moment we all been waiting for, it's time to reveal the gender!" Mingyu said as he took both of the poppers out of Jeonghan's hands and handing one over to his husband. "Wait! Let me get a picture first." Seungkwan said as he took some pictures of the couple before he gave them a thumbs up.

"Okay, on the count of three." Wonwoo said and everyone started counting down until it hit three and the couple pop their poppers, blue confetti shooting out. "It's a boy! We're having a boy!" Wonwoo exclaimed as he hugged Mingyu tightly with a huge smile on his face. "Congratulations you two!" Jisoo said as he hugged Wonwoo and fist bumped Mingyu. "Cake!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he came into the living room with a cake in his hands, Jihoon carefully watching as he held a two tubes of ice cream in his hands.

"Should have really gave him the ice cream." Jihoon said as he set the ice cream next to the cake that says 'it's a boy!' "I'm just happy that he didn't drop it." Chan said as he picked up Minshin because he wanted to see the cake. "Me too, I wasted too much money on it." Jihoon said as he went to go stop his children from killing each other. "It was only twenty dollars." Soonyoung said and everyone nodded. "Well anyways, who wants cake and ice cream?" Wonwoo asked and everyone said 'me'.

The couple cut the first slice and put it to the side since that was their slice before cutting more and handing the plates out. Mingyu then moved onto passing out ice creams while being fed some cake. They enjoyed their cake and ice cream with a small conversation before heading home because the kids were getting tired. "I'm so happy! We're getting a boy!" Wonwoo said as he closed the fridge and turned to his husband who was finishing up wiping the table. "Me too, now we gotta think about names." Mingyu stated and Wonwoo nodded, "but not today, I'm too tired." Wonwoo said as he laid his head on Mingyu's back.

Mingyu laughed as he threw away the dirty napkin and wrapped his arms around the shorter. "Let's go take a shower and go to bed, yea?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo nodded his head and they started to waddle their way to their shared room.

✤✤✤

Idk if that's a good ending, but who cares. Meanie is having a boy and that's what matters.

Don't have much to say, so with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3