27

"Happy New Years! Who's ready to celebrate!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he bursted into the house own by Jeonghan and Seungcheol as Daehoon ran into the house, Jaeyoung staying close to Jihoon. "Hello to you too Soonyoung." Seungcheol greeted as he picked up some toys off the floor.

"Sorry for my loud ass husband." Jihoon said as he glared at the older. "Appa language." Jaeyoung quickly said and Jihoon apologized as he brushed his hand through the boy's hair. "If only he had a soft spot for me." Soonyoung dramatically said as he started to fake cry. "Did he already have a few drinks?" Seokmin asked as he walked into the living room.

"Like I would ever let him drink and drive. Especially with our kids in the car." Jihoon replied as he picked up Jaeyoung and walked to the couch. "Are you hungry Jae?" He asked his son who nodded his head softly.

"Is Mingyu here?" Jihoon asked as he stood up from the couch, "yea, he should be in the kitchen with Wonwoo and Wonsuk." Seungcheol answered and Jihoon nodded as he took Jaeyoung to the kitchen.

"Who's left?" Jeonghan asked as he came into the living room and help his husband clean up. "Hansol and Seungkwan with baby Meeyong." Seungcheol answered and Jeonghan nodded. "They're almost here. Seungkwan just texted me saying that they're pulling into the neighborhood now." Chan stated and the two oldest nodded their heads.

✤✤✤

"Hey Jihua!" Yonhei called out as he walked up to the younger girl who was building a snowman. "Hey Yonhei, Yunseo." Jihua greeted the twins, more focused on her snowman than the two boys who walked up to her. "Do you ever wonder how we'll be like when we're older?" Yonhei asked the girl as he sat next to her with wonder in his eyes.

"Not really because I'll be just the same as I am now." Jihua answered as she looked over at the older boy for a second before looking around for the sticks she gathered earlier. She made a sound of confusion as she stood up quickly. Maybe a little too quickly as she suddenly felt dizzy, Minghao noticed and whispered in his husband's ear. "Okay." Junhui said as he went inside the house.

"Hua!" Minghao called out and the little girl turned to face her babã. "Did you take your medicine?" He asked as he took the bottle out of Junhui's hands. Jihua shook her head softly with a pout. "Come here." He said as he took a tablet out of the bottle. The little girl walked up to her parents and took the pill out of Minghao's hand and into her mouth, taking the glass of water out of Junhui's hand and drinking some.

"Thank you!" Jihua said as she gave her parents a hug before running back to her snowman, saving it from Minshin's foot. "That's not nice Minnie." She scolded the two year old who pouted and walked away with stomps.

✤✤✤

"Dinner's ready!" Mingyu called out as all the kids ran into the house and settled at the large table that was set up with food. Loud chatter filled up the room as the parents served their kids their plates. "No Minshin, you can't stand in your seat." Jihua said as she made the little boy sit in his chair correctly.

"I can already see it, she's going to be one strict older sister." Jisoo said as he handed Seungkwan Meeyong's plate of food. "She gets her strictness from her Babã." Junhui said as he got stares from Minghao AND Jihua. "See doesn't she not look like Minghao doing that!" Junhui exclaimed and the whole table erupted into laughter.

They continued to eat and chat amongst themselves, some having to chase after their kids, some having to yell at their kids. But nevertheless they enjoyed their dinner before letting the kids run free again.

✤✤✤

"Do you think my angel looks okay Yon?" Yunseo asked his brother as he stood up and looked at the angel he made in the snow. "It looks fine to me Yun." Yonhei said which made Yunseo happily clap his hands. "Ack!" Yonhei let out as he was hit with a snowball.

He looked to see Jihua laughing and pointing at him. Yonhei cheekily smiled as he made a snowball in his hand and threw it towards Jihua's way, hitting her in the stomach. "Ah!" She let out looking at the remaining snow on her coat. "That's how you wanna play Choi Yonhei? It's on!" She said as she made a snowball and throwing it at the older boy.

They continued to have a snowball fight with each, their dads' joining in on the fun as they all laughed wholeheartedly.

Minghao chuckled as he saw Junhui get hit in the face with a snowball that Jihua threw at him. "I wish my parents can see this." Minghao said as he smile slowly formed into a sad one. "Your parents are still the same?" Jisoo asked as he helped Jeonghan fold clothes. "Sadly...I wish they were different. Then they wouldn't miss out on how beautiful my husband and kids are." Minghao said as ge put the folded clothes into a basket.

"You don't need them anyways, you have us. We can see how beautiful your family is Ming." Seungkwan said as he flickered his eyes between Meeyong who was crawling on the floor and Minghao with a smile on his face. "Guys enough cleaning! It's almost twelve!" Soonyoung said as he entered the house and went straight to set up the drinks.

The seven males shook their heads as Jihoon stood up and went to go help his husband in the kitchen. "Hey guys." Seokmin greeted as he entered the house and went straight to his husband. Seungcheol turned on the tv flipping to the channel that had the count down before throwing the remote somewhere and helping Jeonghan put the clothes to the side.

"Here you go." Soonyoung said as him and Jihoon went around handing everyone their drinks, the little kids cups full of apple juice. They all turned to the count that was going down fast.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1! HAPPY NEW YEARS!" They all exclaimed as they cheers and took a sip from their drinks. The parents giving their lovers quick kisses as the kids gave each other hugs.

"Oh right! Guys, me and Chan are having a girl." Samuel announced and gasped could be heard throughout the whole house. "Congratulations you two!" Everyone said as they hugged the couple with smiles.

✤✤✤

Gosh! How many updates is this?😩

It's because I'm bored really!!😭

Also I know Jihua is only 5, but little girl has the mind of a 20 year old so she knows how to swallow pills easily. Because I think you're able to swallow pills at the age of maybe 8 or 9 (I don't remember😭) but Jihua can swallow pills at 5 because she's just that girl😌💅✨

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3