16

"Gosh, I can't wait to get this girl out of me." Jeonghan said as he threw his head back with a sigh. "Lucky you, you have two more weeks before she's born." Seungcheol said as he walked over to the couch and sat next to his husband; handing him a bowl of ice cream pickles. It already been a month and some weeks after the whole Minghao going into labor at Jisoo's baby shower and Jeonghan is nearing his due date.

"It would be a miracle if those two weeks can fly by faster." Jeonghan said as he dipped a pickle into his chocolate ice cream and ate. Seungcheol controlled his disgusted face as he gave the younger a kiss on the head and got up from his spot on the couch. "Imma go check on the boys, it's a little too quiet." He said as he went up the stairs and to his sons' room.

He knocked softly on the door before entering to see both boys sitting at the their table with arts and crafts supplies spread out on it. "What are you two doing?" Seungcheol asked as he pulled up a chair next to Yunseo. "We're making cards for Appa and the baby." Yonhei answered as he showed his father his handmade card.

"Awe, when are you going to give it to Appa?" Seungcheol asked as he looked over to Yunseo's card. "When the baby is out Appa's tummy." Yunseo answered, his eyes never leaving the butterfly he was coloring. "Alright, do you want lunch?" Seungcheol questioned as he stood up from his chair. "Can we have pizza?" Yunseo replied as he looked up to his father with hopeful eyes.

"Yea, can we have the pizza that uncle Minnie used to bring?" Yonhei asked as he turned to his father. "The one he used to bring to Appa's sleepovers he used to throw back in high school?" Seungcheol asked and the twins nodded their heads rapidly. Seungcheol chuckled as he ruffled their heads and walked out the room; pulling his phone out his pocket.

"Seokmin here, what's up?"

"Hey Seok, the twins wants the pizza. Are you able to stop by?" Seungcheol asked as he walked down the stairs. "Yea, I'm able. Shua's mom is over right now. I'll be there in about twenty." Seokmin answered and Seungcheol smiled, "great, see ya soon bud." Seungcheol said and hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Jeonghan asked as he saw his husband coming down the stairs. "Seokmin, the twins wants pizza." Seungcheol replied as he took the bowl off the coffee table and took it to the kitchen. "I swear til this day, I don't know where he's getting this pizza from." Jeonghan said as he turned on the tv. "I'm sure Jisoo knows by now." Seungcheol said as he walked over to the other and sat down.

"Probably, but then again he wouldn't even tell him back in high school, so who knows." Jeonghan replied and Seungcheol shrugged his shoulders. "What are the boys up to?" Jeonghan asked after a few minutes of silence. "They're doing arts and crafts." Seungcheol answered as he laid his head on Jeonghan's shoulder. "And no they do not have scissors." Seungcheol added which made Jeonghan laughed.

There was a knock on their door around six fifty five which startled Jeonghan a bit, "that's probably Seok." Seungcheol said as he got off the couch and walked to the front door. Upon opening the door, he saw Seokmin standing there with a box of pizza in his hands. "Pizza delivery for Yunseo and Yonhei." Seokmin said as he held out the pizza.

"Uncle Minnie!" Two little boys exclaimed as they ran to the male standing in the front door. "Hey guys." Seokmin said as he rubbed both of the twins backs with a smile. "Thanks for the pizza Min." Seungcheol said as he sent his friend his farewells and went to the kitchen to serve the greasy food.

"Alright boys, eat up then it's time for showers then bed." Seungcheol said and both boys nodded their heads and ate their food with joy. "Mm~ childhood memories." Jeonghan said as he took a bite out of the pizza, the other three laughed as Jeonghan continued to eat his pizza with a content smile.

✤✤✤

"Seungcheol...." Jeonghan called out as he leaned over a bit and held onto the wall. "You never call me that, what's wrong?" Seungcheol replied as he stood in front of his husband with worry written on his face.

"Get the baby bag—shit, my water...." Jeonghan said through sharp deep breathes as he held onto his baby bump. Seungcheol instantly went full panic husband-dad mode as he ran to the baby room and grabbed the baby pink bag he and Jeonghan put together for this very moment.

He rushed out the room and into their shared room to gather everything else he needed before making it back to Jeonghan and helping him to the car. "Cheol it hurts..." Jeonghan whimpered as he took slow steps towards the front door. "I know it does Hannie, but we got this." Seungcheol said as he rubbed the other's back a little.

The eventually made it to the car and safely got in. After double checking everything was good, Seungcheol got in the car and started it. As he was pulling out of the driveway and onto the road, he dialed a number and put it on speaker.

"Mingyu's phone." Mingyu answered after two rings in. "Hey Gyu, can you pick up the twins from daycare? Hannie just went into labor do I'm taking him to the hospital." Seungcheol said as he had his left holland on the steering wheel, the other on Jeonghan's leg to comfort him, and his eyes fixed on the road in front of him.

"Yeah, sure. Do what you gotta do mam." Mingyu said and Seungcheol thanked the younger before ending the call and continued the drive to the hospital. "We're almost there Hannie, just a few more miles." Seungcheol reassured as he glanced over to the other who was taking deep breaths to stay calm.

They made it to the hospital and the doctors quickly got Jeonghan to a room and began the birthing process. "Are you ready Mr. Choi?" The doctor asked as she looked at Jeonghan who nodded with a pained expression on his face, "then push."

✤✤✤

I'm not going to put the whole birthing process since we technically already know how this works, so yea.

We have three more babies to be born then my plan for this book could be set in motion.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3