46

"What are you doing?" Hansol asked as he placed his house keys in the bowl and watched as Seungkwan was using this work out machine as it was placed in the living room and watched the television.

"Working out, what does it look like I'm doing?" Seungkwan answered not taking his eyes off the television. "Yea, I can see that. Why are you?" Hansol replied as he stepped closer to the older. "Can I work out without you questioning me?" Seungkwan asked as he paused what he was doing to look at Hansol.

"Yea, totally. Go ahead." Hansol answered as he placed a kiss on Seungkwan's cheek and started to walk away. "Why are you here anyways? You have a company to run." Seungkwan shouted as he went back to working out.

"Lunch break. Wanted to see my beautiful husband." Hansol said as he walked back into the living room with a sandwich in his hands, taking a bite from it. Seungkwan nodded as he paused the television and got off the stepper, "Agh! I feel short now." He said and took a bite from Hansol's sandwich before picking up the water bottle that was on the television stand.

"How's everything at the company?" Seungkwan asked after taking a big sip from his water. "Everything going well, invests are going up and more products are being sold." Hansol answered as he wrapped an arm around the older's waist. Seungkwan hummed as he wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and pulled him closer into a hug.

"What time is it?" He asked as he rested his head on Hansol's shoulder. Hansol pulled out his phone the screen lighting up showcasing his locker which is a picture of Seungkwan and Meeyong painting together with bright smiles. "It's two twenty two." He said as he turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Shit! It's almost time for Meeyong to get out of school and head to the daycare. I wanted to take her out and go shopping with her." Seungkwan said as he pulled out of the hug and ran upstairs.

After Seungkwan showered and got dressed and ran downstairs to put his shoes on and grab his keys. "Leaving?" Hansol asked as he watched the other who nodded. "I love you!" Seungkwan said as he blew the other a kiss and ran out the door going to his kids and driving off.

He soon made it to the daycare and parked, taking a deep breath to calm him. He got out of the car and entered the daycare. "Oh, Samuel you're here?" Seungkwan asked as he signed Meeyong out. "Yup, decided to take Minshin and Micha out for a walk around the park." Samuel answered as they both waited for their kids.

"Awe that's nice, I'm taking Meeyong shopping." Seungkwan stated soon enough all three children walked out and greeted their parents. "Ready?" Seungkwan asked and Meeyong nodded waving bye to Micha and Minshin as she took hold of her Appa's hand.

They got seated in the car and Seungkwan drove off to the mall. They soon made it to the mall and started their shopping spree. As Meeyong was walking, Seungkwan decided to take a picture of her to save this beautiful moment.

 As Meeyong was walking, Seungkwan decided to take a picture of her to save this beautiful moment