15

"Daddy!" Minshin exclaimed as he saw his father standing in the front office of his daycare and ran up to him. "Hey buddy, how was your school today?" Chan asked as he picked up his two year old and ruffled his hair. "It was good! I got to play with baby Meeyong today!" Minshin said with a smile and Chan started to laugh.

He thanked the workers at the daycare and exited the building with Minshin in his arms. "Appa!"  The two year old cheered as he saw Samuel sitting in the front seat. "Hey Minnie, did you have a good day?" Samuel asked as he turned to look at his son. "Yea, i got to play with baby Meeyong today and i had crackers and apple sauce for snack and i played tag outside!" Minshin told as Chan settled him in his car seat and buckled him up.

"That sounds so fun! I'm glad that you had a good day today." Samuel said and the two year old smiled as he started to look out the window; watching as they passed by buildings, tall or small and trees that blew in the autumn breeze. As the two year old did that, Chan and Samuel was having a silent conversation with eye contact. "When we get home." Samuel said and Chan nodded as he focused back to the road in front of him.

The family  made it to their house and Samuel helped Minshin out of his car seat; watching as Minshin climbed out of his seat and ran to the front door. The parents laughed at how their son is full of energy, "he got that energy from you." Samuel said as he linked hands with his husband and they walked to the front door. "Don't act like you're not energetic as well." Chan said as he unlocked the door and opened it; Minshin running in once the door was fully open.

The parents walked in and sat down on the couch. They gave each other a look and Samuel nodded, "Min, come here bud." Chan called out and Minshin ran down the stairs with a stuff animal in his arms. "Yes daddy?" He asked as he stood in front of his parents. "We have something serious to tell you and you have to promise that you can keep it a secret from your cousins." Samuel said and Minshin nodded his head in rapid speed.

"Lips close." He cutely said as he zipped his lips, the parents smiled fondly at their son as Chan ruffled his hair. "Okay, are you ready?" Chan asked with a smile and Minshin nodded excitedly. "You're having a baby sibling!" Samuel exclaimed and Minshin gasped, "I'm going to have a baby like baby Meeyong?!" He asked with another gasped. "Yes, just like baby Meeyong." Chan said and Minshin started dancing around the living room. "Are they in Appa tummy? Like how i was in Appa's tummy?" He asked as he pointed to Samuel's stomach.

The parents nodded and Minshin gasped again, "I'm going to have a baby~ I'm going to have a baby~" the two year old sing-song as he danced around the living room again. "But you gotta remember to keep it a secret from your cousins." Chan said and Minshin nodded; zipping his lips again.

✤✤✤

"I can't believe we're having a girl Minnie." Jisoo said as he watched Seokmin rub circles on his baby bump. "I can't believe it either Shua. She's going to be one spoiled girl." Seokmin said as he sat up and looked at his husband with a smile. "She's totally going to be a daddy's girl." Jisoo said with a playful eye roll as he pulled his shirt over his baby bump and sat up. "Oh whatever. Are you ready?" Seokmin said as he got out of the bed.

"I've been ready, i was waiting on you." Jisoo answered as he got out of the bed and grabbed his phone. "Why didn't you say anything, we could have been late for our appointment." Seokmin said as the couple walked out their room and down the stairs; Seokmin helping the older get down safely. "It's only twelve Seok, we'll be on time." Jisoo said as he wobbled to the front door. They made it to the car and Seokmin helped Jisoo into the car before getting in the car himself.

"Can we go shopping for baby stuff after?" Jisoo asked as he looked at Seokmin who smiled and nodded as he linked hands with the older. "What do you want to eat after?" He asked as he drove to the doctors, "can we get Chinese food?" Jisoo asked with puppy dog eyes and Seokmin nodded as he couldn't say no to that look.

They made it to their appointment early and Jisoo teased Seokmin about them not being late. "Just accept it, i was right and you were wrong." Jisoo said as he watched Seokmin open the door for him. "You were right and i was wrong." Seokmin said with a playful eye roll. "I'm always right." Jisoo said with a smug expression as he walked up to the front desk and checked in. "Welcome back Mr. Lee. How are you doing today?" The front desk lady asked as she typed some things on her computer.

"It's going well, we found out the gender just a few days ago." Jisoo said with a smile and the lady gasped as she looked at the couple with wide eyes. "What is it?" She asked with impatient anticipation. "We're having a girl!" He exclaimed with a brighter and wider smile. "Omg! Congratulations! She's going to be beautiful." The lady said and the couple thanked her before being called for their appointment.

"How are you feeling today Jisoo?" The doctor asked with a smile as she sat down in her chair. "I'm feeling fine today, just a little hungry." Jisoo answered and she nodded as she set up the ultrasound. "We're just going to check on her—oops." She said as she cut herself off mid sentence thinking that she messed up the surprise already. "Don't worry Dr. Han. We learned the gender just a few days ago." Seokmin said and Dr. Han nodded her head.

"Okay good. We're going to check on her health and see how her heart beat is." Dr. Han said and the couple nodded. Dr. Han spread the gel onto Jisoo's stomach and started to move the scanner around on his baby bump. "Looks like she's doing perfectly fine and has a strong heart beat." Dr. Han said as she stop scanning and cleaned the tool off; handing Jisoo a wipe to get the gel off his stomach. "I'll print some photos out and you'll be set to leave." She said as she print the photos out.

The couple took the photos and exited the doctors office, "i can't wait until she's born." Jisoo said as he smiled at the baby photos. "Me too." Seokmin said and open the car door for Jisoo to entered. "Food time?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo nodded, "food time."

✤✤✤

Some chanmuel and Seoksoo for the heart and soul.

I don't have much to say, so with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3