18

"Bunny ear, bunny ear. Loop it around the tree and through the bunny hole." Junhui said as he showed his daughter how to tie her shoes. Jihua nod her head as she paid close attention to the hand movements.

"Can I try now?" Jihua asked with hopeful eyes. "Yeah, try tying this shoe." Junhui said as he pointed to the little girl's right shoe. Jihua took the shoe strings and attempted to tie her shoe, unfortunately the bunny ear didn't go through the hole. "Awe~" she said with a pout as her shoulders fell.

"It's okay Hua, this is why we always try. Never stop trying, got it?" Junhui stated as he tied the girl's shoe and looked up to her with a smile. "Got it daddy." Jihua replied with a smile as she stood up and hugged her father. Junhui smiled and hugged his daughter back, "alright, we gotta go or we'll be late." Junhui said as he let go of the little girl.

Jihua ran to the front door and put her book bag on her back and waited for her father to get his stuff and opened the door. Once Junhui was all set, the two walked out the door and headed for the front door. "Can you play some music by Newjeans please?" Jihua asked as she got into her seat and put on her seatbelt.

"Did you find a new group while I was away?" Junhui asked as he got into the car and put his seatbelt on before starting the car. "Yea! I really like their music. Nari's mommy got her an album by them! I really want one too." Jihua said as Junhui pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

"Maybe for your birthday, it is coming up." Junhui said as he made a left turned. "Yay!" Jihua exclaimed with her hands in the air. "What song do you wanna listen to first?" Junhui asked as he stopped at a red light and opened his phone, "Ditto!" Jihua replied and Junhui nodded as he searched up the song and played it.

✤✤✤

"Good morning Mr. Wen." The director of the daycare greeted as Junhui and Jihua walked in through the front doors. "Good morning Mrs. Lim." Junhui said as he signed his daughter in and gave her a hug before a teacher at the daycare took her to her classroom.

"How's the baby?" Mrs. Lim asked as she stood up from her seat and walked over to the male. "He's doing fine, we should be bringing him in on the fifteenth of this month. He'll be three months by then." Junhui said and the director nodded her head. "That'll give Meeyong more company, she's currently the only baby in the infant room." Mrs. Lim said as she wrote something down.

"That little girl, she's loved by everyone. But anywho, I'll be leaving now. On the seventeenth is Jihua's birthday so I'll bring some cupcakes in." Junhui said and Mrs. Lim nodded. Junhui got back into his car and drove back to the house to check on his husband and son.

Once he made it back home, he was greeted with the cries of his son. "Baobei?" Junhui called out as he entered the baby's room and saw Minghao feeding Mingjun a warm bottle. "Junnie? What are you doing back? Don't you have a meeting?" Minghao questioned his husband as he looked up to him with curiosity in his eyes and voice.

"I just came to check on you guys and the meeting doesn't start until twelve. Do you need anything?" Junhui asked as he walked closer to the younger. "Not that I know of. Im fine for now." Minghao answered as he looked up towards the other with a smile. "Okay, well text or call me if you need anything." Junhui replied as he placed a kiss on the other's lips. "I love you." He said as he brushed some hair out of the other's eyes.

"I love you too." Minghao said as he went back to feeding Mingjun his bottle. Junhui walked towards the door, he looked at the duo with a fond smile before walking out the door; closing it behind him. Minghao sighed as set the bottle down and started to burp Mingjun. "What do you feel like doing today Ming?" Minghao asked as he patted his son's back; receiving a burp as an answer.

"Good job!" Minghao said in a baby voice with a smile on his face as he held his son up to look him in the eyes. He then hugged the two months old baby in his arms as he stood up from the rocking chair and headed down to the kitchen. Minghao set the baby in his crib set up in the living room as he walked over to the kitchen to make himself breakfast.

As he was peacefully making himself some bacon, a knocking sound could be heard throughout the house. "Who could be knocking on our door at nine in the morning?" Minghao asked Mingjun who just put his foot in his mouth as an answer. Minghao chuckled lightly as he went to open the door.

"How can I-"

"Where's my grandson?" A woman in her early sixties asked, cutting Minghao's sentence off. The male stared at the woman in shock for a minute or so. "Mom? What are you doing here?" He asked as he let the woman into the house and closed the door. "I came to see my grandchildren." Minghao's mother said as she cooed seeing Mingjun in his crib.

"Oh he looks so much like Junhui." Mrs. Xu said as she went ahead and picked up the almost three months old baby into her arms. "Specking of Junhui, where is he and where's my little miss sassy?" Mrs. Xu asked as she sat on the couch and rocked Mingjun a little bit. "Jun's at work and Hua is at school so it's just me and Mingjun." Minghao answered as he came over to the couch with two cups of tea and set it on the coffee table.

"Oh that's sad, I really wanted to see them. I guess I came at a bad time." Mrs. Xu said as she pouted and looked down at the baby in her arms. "It's not all that bad, you got to see your grandson and son." Minghao said as took a sip of his tea. "I guess you're right." Mrs. Xu said as she booped Mingjun's nose. "Are you hungry?" Minghao asked as he stood up from the couch. "No, i ate before i got here." Mrs. Xu said as she continued to play with Mingjun.

Minghao nodded and walked to the kitchen while pulling out his phone. He dialed a number and put his phone close to his ear, "what's wrong baobei?" Junhui asked with a worry tone once he answered the phone. "My mother is here." Minghao simply said and the other line went silent. "Jun?" Minghao called out to the other, "I'll be home in a minute." Was the last thing Minghao heard before Junhui hung up.

"Shit"

✤✤✤

So uh yea, cliffhanger

Teehee 🤭✨

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3