19

The sound of keys unlocking the door could be heard throughout the house as the person then stepped into the house. "Baobei, I'm back." Junhui announced as he placed his bag next to the door and took off his shoes before stepping into the living room. "Im so glad you're back." Minghao said as he walked up to Junhui with Mingjun in his arms.

"Where is she?" Junhui asked as he took Mingjun from the other and held him in his arms. "She's in the bathroom right now. It's so awkward being around her, especially after what happened back in high school." Minghao said as he rested his head against the older's shoulder.

"I know Baobei. Have you tried making small talk with her?" Junhui asked as he brushed his hand through the other's hair and guided him to the couch to sit down. "I tried a couple of times, but she always dismiss the conversation." Minghao said as he took Mingjun and set him in his crib. "Oh, Jun? You're home?" Mrs. Xu said s she came down the stairs and saw Junhui sitting on the couch. "Yes, I came to check up on Hao and Mingjun." Junhui answered as he subconsciously took Minghao's hand into his own.

"Oh well, it was nice seeing you guys. I have to go now, your father needs me." Mrs. Xu said as she gathered her bags and headed for the front door. Minghao followed her to the front door as he gave the older a look. Junhui understood what that meant and went straight upstairs to check the bathroom and any other rooms that needed to be check.

"Alright well then, I'll see you soon mom. Tell dad that I said hi." Minghao said as he watched her walk down to her car. Once she was out of sight he closed the door and went to look for his husband. "Everything is fine." Junhui said as he walked down the stairs and towards the younger. "Good, everything isn't replaceable." Minghao said as he went over to Mingjun and held him in his arms.

"Are you going to the office?" Junhui asked as he picked up his jacket. Minghao shook his head lightly as he looked at his husband. "You should, get your mind off of what happened." Junhui said as he walked over to the younger and placed a light kiss on Minghao's forehead and placed one on Mingjun's forehead as well.

"If you really think so, I'll go." Minghao said as he handed the older Mingjun and went to pack a baby bag and change into some daytime clothes. Once he was done, the family walked out the house; locking it up and settled into the car. "Was Jihua good this morning?" Minghao asked as he looked over towards the older.

"Like always. We were learning how to tie her shoes." Junhui answered as he put his hand on the younger's thigh to give him comfort. Minghao nodded his head and it was a comfortable silence from there on with the radio playing soft tunes.

✤✤✤

"Here's your cup of peanut butter." Seokmin said as he handed the older a blue cup with a spoon. "Thank you Min." Jisoo smiled at the other as he took the cup into his hands and ate a spoon full of peanut butter. Seokmin smiled as he circled the bed and plopped himself on the bed next to the other.

"Three more months." Seokmin said with a sigh as he looked for the remote to their bedroom television. "You're sighing like you're the one carrying her in your stomach." Jisoo stated with a mouth full of peanut butter as he gave the younger an 'are you for real?' expression. Seokmin laughed with his whole chest as he placed his hand over his heart, Jisoo stared at him with a pointed look as he waited for him to finish his laughing fit.

"You done?" Jisoo asked once Seokmin was settled into tiny giggles. "Sorry love, but I can't take you serious when your mouth is full of peanut butter." Seokmin replied as he placed his hand on Jisoo's thigh and patted it lightly. "When do you every take me serious?" Jisoo mumbled to himself as he stabbed his spoon into his peanut butter.

Seokmin gasped dramatically—which made Jisoo roll his eyes at his dramatic husband—as he placed a hand on his heart. "I take you serious all the time." He said as he looked towards the older. "Name one time that you did." Jisoo challenged as he held his chin high. "When you told me that you were pregnant." Seokmin confidently said with a cheeky smile.

Jisoo stared at his husband with a speechless expression. Out of all the answers he wasn't expecting that one. "Cat caught your tongue?" Seokmin said with a cheeky smile as he lean closer towards the other. "You're annoying." Jisoo mumbled as he stuffed his cheeks with peanut butter and looked for a show to occupied himself with rather than getting all flustered with how Seokmin is looking at him.

"But you love me, that's why you married me." Seokmin childishly said as he twisted his head side to side before resting it on the other's thigh. "Leave me alone, I'm trying to watch SpongeBob." Jisoo said as he pushed Seokmin's head further down his thigh as to not see the other's face. Seokmin continued to smile as he let his head rest on the other's thigh and let his husband enjoy his peanut butter as he watched SpongeBob.

It was a comfortable silence between them. Nothing needed to be said, just the two of them in each other's presence as SpongeBob filled their ears and the curtains hid the sunlight from their eyes. "You know, you're very pretty." Seokmin suddenly complimented as he looked at Jisoo's features, examining his face structure and the way his cheeks go all rosy when he says such things like he did now.

"What's up with you today?" Jisoo said as he looked down towards the other with pink tinted cheeks. "Nothing, I just like admiring you. That's all." Seokmin replied as he folded his hands onto his stomach and adjusted his head a bit with a soft sigh as he continued to watch Jisoo with fond eyes. "You know, you get on my nerves sometimes." Jisoo stated as he set his empty cup to the side and folded his arms over his chest.

"I'm your husband," Seokmin started as he got up and picked up the cup to take to the kitchen. "I'm supposed to do that." He finished as he placed a kiss on the older's forehead and walked out the room. "Darn you Lee Seokmin." Jisoo said as he punched the bedsheets with a small pout and glared at the doorway to their room.

✤✤✤

I like how I put angst in the beginning of this chapter and ended it with some fluff. I'm so funny for that.

Anyways, I have a history test tomorrow and I did not study so wish me luck. I'm also failing English, love that.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3