44

"Seems like you got yourselves another healthy baby." Dr. Han stated with a smile as she ripped off her plastic gloves and threw them away, giving the couple a happy smile afterwards.

Jisoo smiled as he sat up from his lying position and fixed his shirt. "Well we do have one of the best doctors and I have one hell of a protective husband." Jisoo stated as gave Seokmin a glance. Dr. Han laughed at his statement and said, "those are the best to have."

Jisoo smiled even more because of the statement and looked towards Seokmin with love in his eyes. "I guess you're right." Jisoo softly nodded as he held out his hand for Seokmin to take. "Take care you two." Dr. Han sent her farewells to the couple as they exit the room they were in.

"Where to next my love?" Seokmin asked as he wrapped his arm around Jisoo's waist. "To the Wen's, Hao has clothes for Jaeyon. They're clothes Jihua can't fit anymore." Jisoo answered as he entered the passenger side and put on his seatbelt.

"Isn't Jihua sixteen now? Why does he have clothes from when she was ten?" Seokmin questioned as he pulled out of the parking space and drove off. "I don't know, maybe Jihua just now started cleaning out her closet. I'm not her mother to know this stuff." Jisoo said with a bit of sass.

"And sassy Jisoo has made his return." Seokmin joked as he chuckled lightly and grabbed for the older's hand. "And he ain't playing games with your ass." Jisoo stated as he yanked his hand away from Seokmin who pouted and continued to drive.

✤✤✤

"You think Jaeyon would like this?" Minghao asked as he held up a white crop top with blue sleeves and a blue butterfly on it. Jisoo had an uncertain look on his face as he slightly turned to look t Seokmin.

"How about we take the bag and let Jaeyon go through it herself?" Seokmin suggested with a hopeful smile as he looked between both parents. "Y-yea we can do that." Jisoo stuttered a little bit as he nodded his head. "Great, I'll take the bag to the car." Seokmin said as he grabbed the bag and headed for the door.

"Babá, can Misun come over?" Jihua asked as she came down the stairs, stuffing her phone in her jacket pocket. "Is your room clean?" Minghao asked as he turned to look at his daughter. "It's clean enough." Jihua answered with a shrug as she gave a smile and a wave to Jisoo.

"Let me see." Minghao answered as he headed for the stairs. "I'll be going now Hao." Jisoo said as he sent his farewells to the two on the stairs. "Okay, stay safe." Minghao said as he waved the other off and Jisoo nodded as he walked out the house and to the car.

"What time is it?" He asked once he was seated in the passenger seat. "It's three fifteen." Seokmin answered as he put on his seatbelt. "Jaeyon's bus should be arriving soon." Jisoo said as he took out his phone.

"Home time then?" Seokmin asked and Jisoo hummed with a tired tone. "Nap time as well." Seokmin said as he patted the older's head softly.

✤✤✤

"I'm home." Jaeyon called out as she entered the quiet house. "Hey pumpkin, how was school?" Seokmin said as he walked out from the garage door into the living room with a basket in his hands. "It was good. Appa's resting?" Jaeyon asked as she followed her dad to the couch.

"Yea, he needs it." Seokmin answered as he set the basket down and tried to fold the clothes in it. Jaeyon started laughing as she watched her dad struggled. "That's not how you do it, let me show you." She said as she took the shirt and folded it neatly.

"Aish, this is why I don't do laundry." Seokmin said with a pout as he crossed his arms and leaned back. "Oh! Speaking of clothes, uncle Hao gave us clothes that Jihua can't fit anymore." Seokmin said as he went to go get the bag.

"Here, go through it and see what you want. Whatever is left over then we'll let Meeyong and Yonghee go through it." Seokmin said and Jaeyon nodded as she started to go through the bag.

"Hey dad....c-can we watch one of your musicals?" Jaeyon asked with some nervousness as she started playing with her fingers. Seokmin smiled softly and picked up the remote.

"Sure we can." He answered as he clicked through the musicals he has starred in. They sat there on the couch watching the musical as Seokmin fold the clothes and Jaeyon went through the clothes Minghao gave her.

As they were watching, Jaeyon was so into the musical. The way her father sung his a heart and the way the actors set the scene and the way the dancers danced across the stage with so much grace.

It was so impressive to her how a simple script can be transformed into such a beautiful piece of art. "You two are really into it, aren't ya?" Jisoo said, breaking the two's intense stares and looked to the male standing next to the stairs.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" Jisoo asked as he walked closer to the two sitting on the couch. Seokmin and Jaeyon turned towards each other with a big smile on their faces.

"Steak and rice!" They both sung as they hopped off the couch and danced around the living room. Jisoo laughed at the two's childishness. "Come help me if you want to eat." Jisoo said as he walked towards the kitchen.

The two stopped dancing and hurried their way towards the kitchen because surely they would want to eat dinner before going to bed tonight.

✤✤✤✤

And I'll stop here because I don't want to drag it out too much.

But other than that, I have news....

I'LL BE 17 IN TWO WEEKS!!!
*plays gose theme song*

That's all for the news, so with that

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3