50

"Where's Mingyu when we need his clumsy ass?!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he was about to pull out his own hair. But luckily Seungcheol came to the rescue and grabbed his hands before he could. "Let's take a break, yeah?" Seungcheol asked as he guided Jeonghan to the couch.

"Take a break?! How can I when I still have to make sure all the preparations are set, we still have some food that needs to be cooked, and I need to retouch up my makeup. I look a hot mess." Jeonghan stated as he shoved Seungcheol's hands off him and walked past him.

"How about you touch up your makeup as a break? You need to calm down a bit. The party is not until three hours." Seungcheol suggested as he grabbed his husband's purse and handed it to him. Jeonghan sighed as he took his purse, "fine. But I'm putting you in charge." Jeonghan said as he pointed a finger at the older.

Seungcheol chuckled a little as he placed a kiss on Jeonghan's lips. "I have everything under control. Go check up on Jisoo while you're at it." Seungcheol said and Jeonghan soon was out of his sight and up the stairs.

"ShuShu!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he burst into his best friend's room with a big smile. "Hi Hannie, can you help me?" Jisoo asked as he turned his back to Jeonghan. The older smiled as he placed his purse down and walked over to Jisoo to zip his dress up.

"You look beautiful Soo-ya." Jeonghan said once Jisoo turned around to face him as he offered the other a bright smile. "You too Han-ah." Jisoo said back as he moved to sit at his vanity table.

"You know Seokmin had my mom tailor the suit he wore that one time for the spring festival back in high school just so he could wear it today?" Jisoo stated as he pushed some earrings into his ears. "You're joking." Jeonghan said with a slight laugh as he grabbed his purse and sat next to Jisoo.

"I'm not! He tried to get the dress I wore tailored too. But the dress was too short and I didn't want my mom to work double. Plus I already had this dress come in." Jisoo explained further as he started on his makeup.

"Your husband is one of a kind you know." Jeonghan said as he started to touch up his makeup. "I know, but that's why I love him." Jisoo said with a fond smile as he looked towards the older briefly. Jeonghan smiled back before the two went back to doing their makeup.

✤✤✤

"Ah! This is why I married you!" Jeonghan exclaimed as he threw himself onto Seungcheol who wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist. "But didn't you say you married me because of my muscles?" Seungcheol teased as he looked down at the other.

"Don't make yourself sleep on the couch now." Jeonghan said as he let go of the older. "But thank you for setting up the rest of the stuff." He added as he placed a kiss onto Seungcheol's cheek who smiled at his husband.

"Now we're just waiting on the others." Jisoo said as he came closer to the couple. "Where's the kids?" Jeonghan asked as he look around for them. "In the living room playing with Seokmin." Jisoo answered as Jeonghan nodded and headed towards the living room.

"Appa! Appa! Come look! I'm beating uncle Min!" Yonghee exclaimed once she saw Jeonghan step into the room. Jeonghan smiled as he walked over to see the television screen and to his surprise, she actually was beating Seokmin.

"Amazing dear! Keep it up! Boys you hungry? You haven't eaten since we got here." Jeonghan said as he turned to the twins who were sitting on the couch while playing on their phones. "No, dad made us lunch already." Yonhei answered as he gave his Appa a smile.

Jeonghan nodded as he went to go check on his best friend. He walked up the stairs and headed towards the master bedroom. "Jisoo? Are you ready?" Jeonghan called out as he knocked on the door. "Yup! When is everyone coming?" Jisoo asked as he walked out the room.