57

"You know....even if you put lots and lots of makeup on, you're still ugly." Mingjun said with a proud smile as he leaned onto the bathroom's door frame.

"You know that with a single punch, I can give you a black eye?" Jihua stated with a fake smile as she turned to look at her brother. "Whatever, just hurry up with the bathroom." Mingjun said with an eye roll as he walked away.

"Hey sweetheart, what's with all the makeup?" Minghao asked as he entered the bathroom and placed his hands on either side of his daughter's shoulders. "Just thought I had enough time to put some on today, nothing too big." Jihua answered with a smile as she put some lipgloss on.

"Well you look beautiful, with and without makeup." Minghao smiled softly as he placed a small kiss on his daughter's cheek and walked out the bathroom. "Now the key to cooking is to always pay attention, you don't want to over cook or under cook your food." Junhui said as Mingjun watched carefully.

"What are my two favorite boys doing?" Minghao asked as he entered the kitchen and placed a kiss on his son's head and a kiss on his husband's lips. "Teaching Jun-jun here how to cook, the boy's ten now he needs to learn." Junhui answered as he continued to cook the eggs.

"Never call me that again dad." Mingjun said with a straight face before walking away to set up the table. "Well you can't have the nickname Junnie, that's mine." Junhui exclaimed with a pout as Minghao laughed at his husband's childishness.

"Jihua, breakfast's ready!" Minghao called out as he set the food on the table. "Can I take breakfast to go, I promised I'll meet Misun on the way to school." Jihua asked as she combed her hair back.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat with us?" Minghao asked with a worried expression. "Of course not, her friends are more important than her family." Mingjun mocked as he rolled his eyes. Jihua stuck her tongue out at him before answering, "just this one time, please?".

"It's only one time, what's the harm?" Junhui said as he started packing his daughter's breakfast in a plastic container so she could take with her. "Thanks daddy! Love you guys!" Jihua said as she hugged her parents and left the house.

"Teenagers." Mingjun said with an eye roll.

✤✤✤

"Are you ready?" Misun asked as she jumped up and down with excitement. "Ready as I ever be." Jihua said with a deep sigh as she fixed her appearance. "Good, he should be coming this way any second now." Misun said as she tried seeing through the crowd.

"Oh there he is! Act naturally." Jihua said as the two walked up to the boy they were waiting for. "Hey Jaesung." They greeted the taller who gave them a head nod and waved, "hey Jihua, hey Misun. What's up?" Jaesung said with a smile as he faced the two girls.

Jihua frozed up as her mouth started twitching and a single word couldn't come out her face. Which made Jaesung weirded out and Misun worried as she gave Jihua a little nudge.

"W-well...umm...I was wondering if....yknow....we can maybe....go to prom....together?" Jihua shyly asked as she started to play with her fingers and looked down at her feet. "Ooh, sorry Jihua. You're cool and all, but you're just not my type to go to prom with." Jaesung said with an awkward chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck.

Jihua looked up with a stunned expression as she couldn't believe what she just heard. "O-oh okay, that's fine. Totally wasn't looking forward to it, bye now." Jihua said as she turned around and walked away from the situation as fast as she could.

"Jihua! Wait!" Misun called out as she watched her best friend walked away. "What a jerk you are! You'll regret this decision big time." Misun turned to Jaesung and said before running off to find her best friend.

"Jihua?" Misun called out as she entered an abandoned classroom. "Go away." Jihua said in between sobs which made Misun frown and walked over to where Jihua's squat down at.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" Misun asked as she sat next to her best friend and wrapped an arm around Jihua. "No, the guy that I liked since freshman year just rejected me." Jihua said as she whipped some tears away.

"I get it, but there's plenty other guys out there are willingly to date you. You just have to find the right one, Jaesung is a jerk, forget him. It won't be easy, but trust me your heart will be grateful." Misun said as she pulled the other closer to her body for a tight hug.

"Thanks Misun, you're the bestest friend I could ever ask for." Jihua said as she hugged her best friend tighter. "You're welcome Jihua, now come on we have a class to get to." Misun said as she stood up and held out her hand.

Jihua chuckled and grabbed hold of her best friend's hand, Misun pulling her up and the two walking out of the abandoned classroom. "Good thing we chose our dresses first or we would have been stuck matching someone that isn't our date." Misun said as she tried to cheer up the mood.

"That's true, now we can go as the yin and yang symbol." Jihua said as the two started laughing and walking to class.

✤✤✤

"Hi flower, how was school?" Minghao asked as he placed sliced apples on the counter and hugged his teenage daughter. "Eh." Jihua answered with a shrug as she took an apple slice. "Say, was dad your only crush in high school?" Jihua asked as she looked towards her Babã.

"No actually, there was this other boy I used to date back in freshman year. Man was he a jerk, me and your uncles had to do this whole high school musical number just to get him off my back." Minghao said as he shivered at the memory and ate an apple slice.

"But your dad was my last crush in high school and I don't regret falling in love with my window neighbor." Minghao added with a lovesick smile which made Jihua make a disgust expression. "I didn't want to know that." She said with the shake of her head.

"You asked, not me." Minghao said before taking another apple slice and walking away. "But good to know that there's still hope for me."

✤✤✤✤

And that's a wrap!! Next will be the baby shower then prom!!!!🥳✨

Speaking of prom, mine was Saturday and I had so much fun!! Can't wait for next year!!! Senior year!!!🥹✨

Would show you a picture but wattpad won't let me. Just picture modern day Tiana with an off the shoulders, long in the back, short in the front green dress. With a half up, half down braids, curly at the ends hairstyle. Also black sparkly heels.

But like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3